Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9000
View in linear mode

Subject: "Opening raw images in Capture nx" Previous topic | Next topic
photoman36 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Apr 2012Sun 01-Jul-12 08:44 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Opening raw images in Capture nx"

Wichita, US

I recently had to upgrade my computer from XP to Windows 7 I'm using NX 2.2.6. With xp they were opening they way they should but now there opening at 72 dpi 28x something which is a very low resolution. I'm sure there's a very simple solution so that's why I'm turning to the experts. HELP
Ron
http://www.ronbakerphotos.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Sun 01-Jul-12 11:54 PM
1544 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Opening raw images in Capture nx"
In response to Reply # 0

Frederick, US

Ron,
You need to update your NX2. Go to the nikonusa.com website and find the software update for NX2. I'm pretty sure it is up to 2.3.something.

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, et al.

chroaz Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Apr 2009Sun 01-Jul-12 11:56 PM
660 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Opening raw images in Capture nx"
In response to Reply # 1

Cave Creek, US

Yes, the current version is 2.3.2.

Chris

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
- Ansel Adams

www.throughmeyelens.com

photoman36 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Apr 2012Mon 02-Jul-12 03:56 AM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Opening raw images in Capture nx"
In response to Reply # 2

Wichita, US

Thanks for the help. I had to uninstall 2.2.6 and then install 2.3.0 before installing 2.3.2 update but now it's working fine again.
Ron

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9000 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.