nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Finally loaded 64 Bit version, CNX2 saga is over, any big changes?

Robman3

West of Santa Monica, US
1842 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Robman3 Registered since 12th Apr 2010
Mon 04-Jun-12 03:44 AM

Hi Folks,

I've been churning image deliveries and did not want to switch gears until the selects were approved, and finessed.

Well, I inadvertently decoupled my PCIe eSATA port and couldn't find any files which would open, so I figured the old version had finally glitched unwaveringly. (Rule one, check the plugs)

The version was from 2010, there were freezes every session, over time, it's loaded the C drive with saves, I still don't recall exactly how to find those data dumps to delete but I digress. (Anyone recall the procedure to ferret these on a PC?)

My workflow assumed the crashes and I never upgraded fearing a worse scenario until yesterday, based upon the many complaints and hours from me exclaiming to NIK what needs to be fixed via Nikon.

2 years ago, towel thrown in by me over non answers although NIK's head guy was sympathetic, so I stopped upgrades as noted and stopped reading this forum.

Well, so far no freezes, and saves are working brilliantly.

Reloaded the CEFX Pro 3 (which the Nikon read me said wouldn't work on 64 bit CNX2, but it does.

One new window so far in NR, there is a box for astro NR.

Is there anything else which has been changed or upgraded?

Any answers are appreciated in advance.

Thanks,

Rob

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G