nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

View nx Capture Nx camera and flash exposure reading

suzyk

near Hobart, AU
1563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
suzyk Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Dec 2011
Sun 13-May-12 04:08 AM

Hi all,

Is there any reason why the following would happen?:

I have D90 set for 0.7 exposure compensation, flash set to 0.0 exposure compensation. The LCD review on camera reflects this. When I look at this same info in View NX (and CNX2), the camera ec reads -0.7 as does flash ec.

I only noticed this by accident. After I have deleted photos from SD card, I have lost the true exposure compensation settings.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Suzy

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: View nx Capture Nx camera and flash exposure readin... ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
13th May 2012
Reply message RE: View nx Capture Nx camera and flash exposure readin... suzyk Silver Member
14th May 2012
     Reply message RE: View nx Capture Nx camera and flash exposure readin... cliddell Silver Member
14th May 2012
          Reply message RE: View nx Capture Nx camera and flash exposure readin... suzyk Silver Member
14th May 2012
               Reply message RE: View nx Capture Nx camera and flash exposure readin... ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
15th May 2012
16th May 2012

G