nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8669
View in linear mode

Subject: "Installing problems with Capture NX2 and View NX2" Previous topic | Next topic
rumpole Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Apr 2012Sat 14-Apr-12 07:59 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Installing problems with Capture NX2 and View NX2"

Dallas, US

I recently bought a new computer and have been setting it up the past couple of days. I am getting an error message when I try to open NEF files in View NX2 (version 2.3.1) using Capture NX2 (version 2.2.3).
The error message is :

"Cannot load file:C:\users|Brian|Pictures|Nikon|Transfer2|002|DSC_0230.NEF"

I have not had any problem on my previous computer although I was using View NX2 (version 2.3.0). The other change is that I am using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit and also shooting much larger files using new D800. There appears to be no problem downloading into View NX2. I then right click on the photo and try to open it in Capture but get the above error message. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Sat 14-Apr-12 08:44 PM
52549 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Installing problems with Capture NX2 and View NX2"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Download Capture NX 2.3.0 and the Update 2.3.1

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8669 Previous topic | Next topic