Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8490
View in linear mode

Subject: "Is there life after NEF?" Previous topic | Next topic
Roy Kaye Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2010Wed 14-Mar-12 11:54 AM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Is there life after NEF?"

Southampton, GB

Hi, I've posted a couple of questions, as I currently use view/nx2 working only in NEFS, but am about to change over from pc to imac, and am trying to decide what to do.

I would like to stay with NEFs (apart from changing to TIFF/JPG where required for printing/web), but it seems that, due to incompatibilty of NEF format with other programs (I can't even use latest color efex with lion o/s, yet anyway) that I will, it seems, have to convert from NEF (after required edits in nx2) to TIFF so I can then continue to to further edits and other program(s)that don't support NEF, which is maybe most (all?)

q1) is TIFF really (or mostly) lossless
q2) I see TIFFs are big - as there a recommended compression that will not affect file, or at least not too much
q3) If I work on a TIFF after NEF, will NEF edits still be read by the other program(s) - including metadata, and could I, if required, edit the TIFF in other programs(s) without degrading the TIFF
q4) and could I then re-edit in NEF again at a later date, or will the TIFF have negated this option
q5) is it a good idea to save NEFs/TIFFs in separate folders, so I have the original NEF if required at a future date
q6)I read somewhere that 'to work on an image it must be raw, not TIFF' so am worried about using TIFFs - should I be
q7) Would I just be better off changing to something like Apple Aperture, and just working in TIFF from scratch (and using NIK plugins etc)

Sorry about all the questions, but I've searched for this info a lot, but can't really understand if I would be safe to just work in TIFFs or TIFFs following NEF editing - I'm not sure at all of downsides - would I be better off just waiting (hoping) that color efex and other programs will eventually work with NEFs - a long wait?

Thanks for any help you can be

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Is there life after NEF?
four eighty sparky Silver Member
14th Mar 2012
Roy Kaye Silver Member
14th Mar 2012
robsb Platinum Member
14th Mar 2012
pentwater Silver Member
15th Mar 2012
ericbowles Moderator
15th Mar 2012
Roy Kaye Silver Member
15th Mar 2012
Roy Kaye Silver Member
15th Mar 2012
ericbowles Moderator
15th Mar 2012
pentwater Silver Member
15th Mar 2012
ericbowles Moderator
16th Mar 2012
TiggerGTO Silver Member
16th Mar 2012
Roy Kaye Silver Member
17th Mar 2012
17th Mar 2012
Roy Kaye Silver Member
17th Mar 2012
pentwater Silver Member
17th Mar 2012
17th Mar 2012
pentwater Silver Member
17th Mar 2012
18th Mar 2012
cliddell Silver Member
19th Mar 2012
pentwater Silver Member
19th Mar 2012
ericbowles Moderator
19th Mar 2012
Roy Kaye Silver Member
19th Mar 2012

four eighty sparky Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Apr 2011Wed 14-Mar-12 12:25 PM
1452 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 0

US

What software are you editing NEFs with now that will prevent you from working with them in the future?

My toys: A pair of gripped D600s, gripped D7100, Sigma 8mm circular fisheye, Sigma 15mm full-frame fisheye, Tokina 17/3.5 SL, 17-35 2.8D, 24-85 G, 24-120/4G, 28-200 D, 50/1.8D, 50/1.8G, 50/1.8E, 70-200 2.8 G VRII, 70-300G, 105/2.8D Micro, Tamron 150-600, 500 f/8 Reflex: Sigma 600mm, Celestron 2,000mm: PB-6 bellows, Nikon 1.4 and 1.7x TCs, auto macro tube set: SB600: Manfrotto 055XB/804RC2/390RC2 & 560B-1: Gossen Starlite: Easy-Up AP1500: 40' WonderPole

Visit my website.

Roy Kaye Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2010Wed 14-Mar-12 01:30 PM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 1

Southampton, GB

only nx2, but will be looking to do further editing in say color efex pro, and other software as required - not looking to use loads of different software, but I understand I mat not be able to edit as NEFs, or the other software may not recognise the edits done in nx2?

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Wed 14-Mar-12 02:59 PM
12568 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 2

San Jose, US

If you want the benefit of doing your edits of NEFs with the camera settings and edit steps stored in the NEFs right now that is View NX2 and Capture NX2. While you can edit NEFs in other RAW processors they cannot see your NX2 edits and NX2 cannot see theirs. I also own Photoshop Extended but rarely have to go their to do any work, especially if I am working on a single image and not merging multiple images or doing things like Pano's. When I do Capture NX2 creates a TIFF which is loss less but large and moves it to photoshop. That TIFF contains all my edits to that point. You could bring the TIFF back to NX2 and save it as a NEF and do more edits, but the edits you made to the TIFF prior to that would not be accessible in NX2. You can use the Nik CEP 3 package with Capture NX2 and it is well integrated. If you find Capture does not meet your post processing needs, then you could always try Light Room or Photoshop. I am very satisfied using Capture NX2 and I have years of Photoshop use under my belt, so it is not that I find Photoshop hard to use, it is that I find Capture NX2 quicker and easier for my needs.

In summary while working in RAW formats like NEFs give you the most latitude, TIFFs are a standard that have been around for a long time and as long as you work on them in 16 bit mode you will get excellent results.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

pentwater Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Dec 2003Thu 15-Mar-12 11:09 AM
167 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 0

Jupiter, US

Unless I am missing something basic in your post, I am not seeing a problem. I converted from a PC several years ago and never changed from NEF shooting and processing. I use the Mac versions of NX2, DXO, and the entire NIk suite without any problems. I store my images in Aperture. I hope this helps!

Bill

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Thu 15-Mar-12 02:03 PM
8476 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 0

Atlanta, US

I'm not sure that TIFF would be my primary choice if I was looking at alternate camera formats. TIFF has been around for a long time, but Adobe Camera Raw or DNG might be a better option.

The first step in your workflow needs to be a NEF conversion. There are two options - you can take the NEF directly out of the camera and immediately convert it to the desired format, or you can enhance the RAW file using CNX2, View NX2 or a third party converter such as Capture One.

Before you move outside of your RAW converter, you want to save your negatives - so your edited or unedited NEF file needs to be saved.

Many photographers use Lightroom for postprocessing. While not exactly a NEF converter, it handles NEF files and allows you to return to the original file. Lightroom would facilitate creating a DNG file.

Here is a link for more information on TIFF/ACR/ and DNG.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Negative_(file_format)

I would view TIFF or JPEG as output formats. NEF is truly your negative. DNG is a generic version of your negative from Adobe.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

Roy Kaye Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2010Thu 15-Mar-12 03:47 PM
#6. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 5

Southampton, GB

Many thanks - I'm getting there -slowly

Just to confirm that I do wish to stay with nx2 and edit in NEF as much as possible. I was just looking at ways to open the edited NEF with other programs for further editing, as TIFF etc if necessary.

You say I can't effectively use NEF in other programs anyway, because when the file comes back the edits will be invisible, to the other program. So when I'm being told that I can open NEFs in multi programs, I feel that is rather too simplified

So it seems that leaves TIFF,ACR,or DNG, with people having their own need and/or preference. Say, for example, I chose DNG, would I be able to open in software other than adobe? If not would TIFF be better? or is it usual/good practice to just convert to TIFF/ACR/DNG to suit whichever software you want to use?

Sorry, but I'm just having trouble getting my head round some of this. Thanks

Roy Kaye Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2010Thu 15-Mar-12 04:12 PM
#7. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 6

Southampton, GB

Sorry, just one other thing:

Whatever format/software program(s) is use, will I always be able to view (not edit) the 'finished' photo, seeing all edits that have been made in nx2 and other software the photo has also been edited in? Thanks

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Thu 15-Mar-12 04:40 PM
8476 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 7

Atlanta, US

The Nikon NEG is essentially a raw file plus an instruction set. As long as you are withing Nikon software, or other software that can read that instruction set, all camera settings and subsequent edits are honored.

The problem comes when you move to a product that does not use the Nikon instruction set. It has a RAW file, and a set of instructions, but it ignores most or all of those instructions. It may also have different ways of interpreting those instructions even if it reads them.

If you edit a NEF file and save it, the instructions are retained with the raw file for future use - as long as the software can use them. If you take a NEF and open it in View, you can edit it. Once you move to Capture, it has new instructions. Capture can read and apply View instructions as it has all those functions. But if you make an edit in Capture, you no longer can make any edits in View because View does not contain all the instructions that are in Capture. Photo Mechanic largely works seamlessly with Nikon NEF files, but most programs don't. Color Efex 3 does as well - but it was designed by Nik who also co-developed Capture.

So the logic is the same with other programs. Once you start ignoring NEF file instructions and adding additional instructions in other products, Capture and View have limitations. Lightroom and Photoshop simply ignore the instructions. Edits made in Lightroom can be saved as a TIFF or DNG, but you are no longer working with a NEF file when you open it back up in Capture.

One trick that may help - you can take a TIFF file from another program, open it in Capture, and save it as a NEF. With the NEF extension, all subsequent edits become reversible. But it is not really a Nikon raw file with the ability to adjust white balance, etc.

Now all this has implications on your workflow. If you are going to use other programs, you need to decide how you want to organize files. Photo Mechanic is due to release a catalog program this year. Lightroom already exists as a catalog. With a catalog, regardless of where you store the file, you can link it with the original.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

pentwater Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Dec 2003Thu 15-Mar-12 07:06 PM
167 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 8

Jupiter, US

Hi Eric,

Doen't your last point relate to NEF files regardless of whether you are in a PC or a Mac environment? I've always operated as leaving Nikon software as a one way street, for technical as well as practical reasons.

Cheers,

Bill

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Fri 16-Mar-12 12:11 AM
#10. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 9

Atlanta, US

Bill - Yes - I believe that is the case for both PC and Mac environments.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

TiggerGTO Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Feb 2006Fri 16-Mar-12 04:32 PM
2252 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 10

Apex, US

I think a better analogy is that it is like taking a fork in the road, and the location of the fork depends on how you convert the NEF.

For example, one way to work with the file is to edit as far as you want in NX2 and then use NX2's "Open with..." menu option. Under the covers, NX2 performs a "Save as" to convert the current image to a TIF and then opens that TIF in the program you have configured "Open with..." to use. The converted TIF contains the results of all of the edit steps you have made to that point in NX2. Assuming you also save your changes into the NEF in NX2, you now have the same image in two different files, each in a different file format. This fork is a one way road no matter which fork you take -- additional edits you make in the NEF are not reflected in the TIF and any adjustments/edits you make on the TIF with whatever program you opened it in will not be reflected or contained in the original NEF.

Note, as others have pointed out, there is a version of CEP for NX2 that works with NX2 and also saves its edit steps as instructions in the NEF. These edit steps are fully compatible with NX2 and will be reflected in any TIF that you generate through "Save as..." or "Open with...."

Another workflow possibility is to edit the file and save changes with NX2 and then open the NEF with Adobe Camera RAW or Lightroom. In this case, it is like the fork in the road is way back at the starting point. Since the other software can not understand NX2's edit instructions, they are ignored the only thing that gets used is the image data itself and some very basic stuff like the white balance setting. Again, you end up with two different files containing your image in two different formats, and continued edits in either of them are not reflected in the other.

It is unfortunate that the NEF file format and the way that NX2 saves edit steps as instructions are not supported by other editing programs.

Danny
A Nikonian in North Carolina

Roy Kaye Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2010Sat 17-Mar-12 12:49 PM
#12. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 11

Southampton, GB

Hello, from some of the replies it seems to me that working on the NEF in another program is not an option, as the editing done on each program won't be seen by the other.

It also seemed that I could work on a NEF in nx2, then convert to a TIFF (best done in nx2 or as 'save as'? - bearing in mind I will start saving the original NEF prior to any editing.)

But I also gathered that the other program using the TIFF would read the NX2 edits, and I could edit the TIFF in the other program, and that I could see the TIFF edits done in the other program when re-opening in nx2, but not amend them in NX2 - is this correct. I am also unsure if I can do further work on NEF in nx2, on anything that hasn't been edited in the other program on the TIFF.

I think I must be missing something. Would it be a good idea, and realistic, to stay in NEF (ie: just using camera efex pro and anything else that might turn up that works with NEF/nx2)?

Thank you

four eighty sparky Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Apr 2011Sat 17-Mar-12 02:23 PM
1452 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 12

US

> - bearing in mind
>I will start saving the original NEF prior to any editing.)
>

Why? The original data is never altered when you save an edit. All your edits are saved as steps, but the data is not changed. When you reload the image back into the software, the steps are reapplied to the data.

You can save the edited image, then come back in a year and delete the steps..... and you're back to the original SOOC image.

My toys: A pair of gripped D600s, gripped D7100, Sigma 8mm circular fisheye, Sigma 15mm full-frame fisheye, Tokina 17/3.5 SL, 17-35 2.8D, 24-85 G, 24-120/4G, 28-200 D, 50/1.8D, 50/1.8G, 50/1.8E, 70-200 2.8 G VRII, 70-300G, 105/2.8D Micro, Tamron 150-600, 500 f/8 Reflex: Sigma 600mm, Celestron 2,000mm: PB-6 bellows, Nikon 1.4 and 1.7x TCs, auto macro tube set: SB600: Manfrotto 055XB/804RC2/390RC2 & 560B-1: Gossen Starlite: Easy-Up AP1500: 40' WonderPole

Visit my website.

Roy Kaye Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2010Sat 17-Mar-12 08:53 PM
#14. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 13

Southampton, GB

Thanks for all the feedback. As I am starting from a blank page when I buy my new imac, I might, instead of nx2/photomechanic, change to Lightroom (+ nik plugins, incl viveza) and change my NEFs to DNGs. I am trying to simplify things anyway, so may be my best option. Thanks again

pentwater Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Dec 2003Sat 17-Mar-12 09:28 PM
#15. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 14

Jupiter, US

I guess the way I think of it is that there are 2 ways for an image to exit CNX2... either as a NEF or as something else (JPG or TIF). Assuming you did some edits in CNX2, the NEF image is a "recipe" and any other format is a "baked cake." If you exited with a NEF, another program would just see the "ingredients" and not be able to read (most of) the recipe. The image you would open would look similar to or identical to the original image you opened in CNX2 (before edits) not the "finished" version you exported. So if you do this, in a sense, you are starting all over again with whatever initial editing you did in CNX2.

Now let's consider a TIFF (for example). The TIFF image produced by CNX2 would be a completed file reflecting all the edits you did within CNX2. As a lossless format, you can open this file in another piece of software (Aperture, Lightroom, etc.) and continue to edit to your heart's content. Your final image will reflect the sum of what you did originally in CNX2 and the second editor that you chose to use. (Actually, you could edit through many programs... Nik Suite, for example.) You can output the final version in any format you want. Now theoretically, you could open your final version ( a JPG or TIF) in CNX2 and re-save it as a NEF. Now, I'm not sure why one would go back to a NEF format at this point, but you could. It would not, of course, contain any "recipe" of what you had done since the file was originally opened, so nothing would be reversible on this file at this point.

One final point as it relates to your last post and buying a Mac. You do have a choice between Lightroom and Aperture. Both will take the Nik plugins (They are terrific!). A generalization is that they are both fairly comparable. Some folks like one, some the other. Aperture has two advantages, it's cheaper and the integration with Mac is excellent (which one would of course expect!). On the other side, Lightroom integrates with Photoshop and is on more machines given that they are OS agnostic. They both offer free downloads so you can try them out before choosing. For me, I chose based on the UI that I was more comfortable with...

Good luck!

Bill

PS: Ok Eric, is that right or did I screw up?

four eighty sparky Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Apr 2011Sat 17-Mar-12 10:42 PM
#16. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 15

US

> Now theoretically, you could open your final version (
>a JPG or TIF) in CNX2 and re-save it as a NEF. Now, I'm not
>sure why one would go back to a NEF format at this point, but
>you could.

One simple reason: It allows you to make edits without changing the original data.

You can load a TIF or JPEG into CNX2, make any edits you want, then save it as a NEF file. This will not make the image a raw NEF file, but it will treat it as one..... saving your edits separate from the image data.

Visit my website.

pentwater Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Dec 2003Sat 17-Mar-12 11:28 PM
#17. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 16

Jupiter, US

Ken, I get it, but why? If you need to use other software to go beyond the capabilities of CNX2, then there is no reason I can think of to go back into the CNX2 environment, regardless of its ability to save a recipe of edits.

Regards,

Bill

four eighty sparky Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Apr 2011Sun 18-Mar-12 12:44 AM
#18. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 17

US

You may only have a jpeg to work with.

Visit my website.

cliddell Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Oct 2006Mon 19-Mar-12 03:08 PM
992 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#19. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 17

Pietermaritzburg, ZA

Hi Bill,

"If you need to use other software to go beyond the capabilities of CNX2, then there is no reason I can think of to go back into the CNX2 environment, regardless of its ability to save a recipe of edits."
====

Well, I seldom need to go "beyond the capabilities" of the free Nikon ViewNX2 and then (without the need to alter the NEF file type)I have the very extensive capabilities of CaptureNX2 to exhaust. I am afraid I don't have the endurance to explore or need any further editing power after that, and nor have I needed it!

I believe there are many who have hard won experience using other possibly more difficult to master software and they will naturally recommend what they know - but I like to take an "easier" route to achieve my results and this includes workflow...

Best wishes in your further exploration of this subject :>)

Regards,
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg
South Africa

pentwater Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Dec 2003Mon 19-Mar-12 05:38 PM
#20. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 19

Jupiter, US

Hi Clive,

I agree completely and that was my point. While it's theoretically possible, there is no logical reason to go back into CNX2 after leaving...

I like going outside CNX2 and using the Nik plugins within Aperture. I use CNX2 for raw conversion and camera and lens correction and then move into the Aperture environment for organization, sizing, cropping, etc. I can then use the full suite of Nik plugins as my needs dictate. While this flow offers steps that could be done in multiple environments, this seems to work for me.

Best,

Bill

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Mon 19-Mar-12 06:13 PM
#21. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 20

Atlanta, US

Bill - looks right to me.

I generally agree - there is little reason to go back into CNX2 unless it is purely workflow driven. For example, you might want final crop and sharpening for final print to occur in Capture as it provides nice support for multiple versions - and even better if you want all your final images to be NEF files. But generally speaking, the less often you have to change products the better.

I find both Lightroom and Capture individually handle 95-98% of my editing needs. Each has small gaps that are better handled with alternate programs. I have not tried a side by side comparison with Aperture, but would expect Bill's experience is similar - that it handles 95-98% of all needs.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Roy Kaye Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2010Mon 19-Mar-12 07:47 PM
#22. "RE: Is there life after NEF?"
In response to Reply # 21

Southampton, GB

Following on with this topic, I will probably change from NX2/NEF to Lightroon/DNG + nik plug-ins.

I was going to delete all the NX2 edit steps from 100's of images, then convert to DNG in Lightroom, then save all the unedited DNGs on 2 external HDSs, before starting to edit the DNGs in Lightroom.

But...I was wondering, if the NX2 edit steps can't be seen in the DNGs anyway, could I get away without many hours of work, and just leave them with the NX2 edit steps in place?

Just one other thing (2 actually), I was going to delete the i-photo from my new imac when I get it as don't think I'll need it if I have Lightroom (good idea?). With my PC I have my photos stored in a directory structure under my pictures/nikon transfer - can anyone suggest if I should firstly loads photos to the imac (and where), or upload them straight into Lightroom?

Many thanks for your help

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8490 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.