Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8295
View in linear mode

Subject: "NX2 Tutorial" Previous topic | Next topic
dgrover1122 Registered since 03rd Dec 2010Sun 19-Feb-12 11:49 AM
125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NX2 Tutorial"

Alexandria, US

Does anyone have a recommendation for a classroom in a book for NX2? I found the one I have for Elements to be very useful. I found a lot on amazon.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

rb4good Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd May 2006Sun 19-Feb-12 01:01 PM
4174 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NX2 Tutorial"
In response to Reply # 0

Rocky Hill, US

David; Nikon Capture NX2"After The Shoot" by Mike Hagen is excellent.I don't know if it has been revised or not,my edition is 2009.

Rick

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Sun 19-Feb-12 01:37 PM
5869 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NX2 Tutorial"
In response to Reply # 0

Tacoma, US

Mike Hagen's book is very good. I also recommend Jason O'DEll's E-books on Capture NX: http://www.luminescentphoto.com/webstore/index.html

You may also want to check if there is a Nikonians Academy workshop on CNX in your area.

Mick
www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Sun 19-Feb-12 11:35 PM
12592 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: NX2 Tutorial"
In response to Reply # 0

San Jose, US

I second the Odel and Hagen books. Also Vincent Versace has a wonderful set of Capture NX2 DVD's where he shows the techniques he uses to process his images. finally go to UTUBE and you will find a ton of videos there and also on Nikons own web site you will find tutorials.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8295 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.