nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8165
View in linear mode

Subject: "Capture NX2 Mac OS Lion 10.7.3" Previous topic | Next topic
bookman2 Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Apr 2011Fri 03-Feb-12 12:21 AM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Capture NX2 Mac OS Lion 10.7.3"

Concord, US

NX2 will not run on 10.7.3. When I attempted to re-install from a download, the installer said PowerPc applications are not supported. Nikon support said they do not support 10.7.3.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2004Fri 03-Feb-12 03:18 AM
5076 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Capture NX2 Mac OS Lion 10.7.3"
In response to Reply # 0

New York, US

While Nikon does not "support" CNX2 under Lion version 10.7.3, I believe a number of us are successfully running this way (I know I am) with CNX2 version 2.2.8..

You may not be downloading the latest version, hence the "PowerPC" reference. If you cannot find 2.2.8, look for versions 2.2.6 or 2.2.7, load one of them and then immediately check for upgrades.

Good luck!

Jon Kandel
A New York City Nikonian and Team Member
Please visit my website and critique the images!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8165 Previous topic | Next topic