Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8139
View in linear mode

Subject: "Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issu..." Previous topic | Next topic
F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Tue 31-Jan-12 12:10 AM
491 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"

Washington, US

As I mentioned in another post below, in December I upgraded to NX2 v2.3, but when I entered the product key after the trial period was over it said my NX1 key was invalid. A gentleman at Nikon, Alfredo, has been working with me on this. He sent me a new NX2 product key but when I entered it, it still said the product key was invalid. I'm running my Capture NX2 on a 2 year old Dell XPS desktop, Windows 7.

Here is the kicker. Out of curiousity, I loaded my NX2 on my small Dell netbook, and the product key worked, but of course the netbook is too small & slow to do anything with. Right now I'm working with Alfredo to try to resolve the issue with my desktop, which may involve running some sort of scan on my computer and sending the results to Japan to analyze. In the meantime, I'm out of business as far as editing images are concerned. All I have is ViewNX.

I know there are tons of Capture product key issues reported, but I get the feeling my particular issue is very unique. I've been exploring my options if I can't get this resolved soon and they are 1) reformat my hard drive & reload Windows 7 (which I do not want to do), 2) buy a laptop to run Capture NX2, or 3) move to Lightroom when the next version is released. I guess my fourth option is to dump digital, get me an F6, and start having fun again.

Mike

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC ...
Kidkett Silver Member
31st Jan 2012
F2AS Silver Member
31st Jan 2012
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
01st Feb 2012
dgs2 Silver Member
01st Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
01st Feb 2012
dgs2 Silver Member
04th Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
01st Feb 2012
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
02nd Feb 2012
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
02nd Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
02nd Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
04th Feb 2012
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
04th Feb 2012
06th Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
06th Feb 2012
06th Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
06th Feb 2012
plankowner110 Silver Member
06th Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
06th Feb 2012
expat Silver Member
07th Feb 2012
07th Feb 2012
plankowner110 Silver Member
07th Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
12th Feb 2012
dgs2 Silver Member
13th Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
13th Feb 2012
14th Feb 2012
images99 Silver Member
15th Feb 2012
dgs2 Silver Member
16th Feb 2012
F2AS Silver Member
16th Feb 2012
images99 Silver Member
16th Feb 2012

Kidkett Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2010Tue 31-Jan-12 07:01 AM
434 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 0

Campo, US

Hi Mike,

If it worked on your Dell net book why don’t you try uninstalling it and then run Nikon Regsweep to remove everything of the software on your computer. Then reinstall in again and see if that works. You can find Regsweep on the Nikon site, and if you can’t find it send me an email and I will send it to you. I know little thing like this drive us crazy and hope this works for you.

Good Luck,
Bill

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Tue 31-Jan-12 12:15 PM
491 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 1

Washington, US

Thanks Bill. I ran the Regsweep program Nikon provided, but still had the issue. I even set up a separate administrator account in Windows and tried installing it there, but no luck. I sent a report off my PC generated by a program they sent me off to Nikon for them to analyze. I'm hoping they can diagnose the problem from that report.

Mike

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Wed 01-Feb-12 01:46 AM
13133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 0

San Jose, US

It asked your for an NX1 key when you upgraded to NX2 v2.3? What were you upgrading from? If you already had an upgrade version of Capture NX2 installed on your Dell and then installed CNX2.3 it should have only asked for your NX2 key. I assume you also have Win 7 running on the netbook. Do you have ViewNX or View NX2? if the former, upgrade to ViewNX2 for now for your editing. I am running Win 7 Pro 64 bit and had no problems with the CNX2.3 install as a 64 bit product or as a 32 bit product. I was never asked for anything other than my CNX2 key.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

dgs2 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Sep 2004Wed 01-Feb-12 04:47 AM
711 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 3

San Francisco, US

Hi Bob,

I didn't have the same experience when I upgraded. In fact I had my own long frustrations with Alfredo. I lost my NX 1 key, but retrieved the receipt from B&H (another reason to by stuff from B&H!!!). Finally, after four weeks, Alfredo sent me a key that worked. Very frustrating. Nikon software customer service apparently resides in Alfredo and I think he needs help.

dgs

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Wed 01-Feb-12 11:52 PM
#6. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 4

Washington, US

dgs, yes I agree I think Alfredo needs some help. He seems to be a nice guy though and is doing his best. I talked to him directly on the phone. He said my file has been sent to Japan for analysis. But I won't be too happy until they get this fixed.

Mike

dgs2 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Sep 2004Sat 04-Feb-12 07:05 AM
711 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 6

San Francisco, US

Mike,

I really hope you get your issues resolved soon. I wasn't being "flip" when I said he needed help. I agree that he seems like a nice guy and he shouldn't have to have angry customers (I admit i wrote a pretty good rant of an email) contacting. him. I hope Nikon either decides to "fish or cut bait" with their software. I think some would like them to just hand it off the Nik.

Continued best wishes...

David

dgs

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Wed 01-Feb-12 12:18 PM
#5. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 3

Washington, US

Bob. Yes, I will be using ViewNX2 now for basic raw editing until I can get this straigtened out. When I updated to version 2.3, it was from the CNX2 upgrade, which is why it asked me for the CNX1 key after I entered it.

Mike

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Thu 02-Feb-12 03:43 AM
13133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#7. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 5

San Jose, US

Mike that is my point. Because CNX2.3 is a full version, if you upgrade directly to 2.3 from a lower 2.x upgrade version, it does not ask for the CNX1 key, only the CNX2 key. That is why I asked as it was what I experienced. Previous CNX2 upgrades always asked for both keys, but not CNX2.3.

The fact that the key you received worked on another PC and not your Dell would lead me to think you have a corrupted registry and Nikon's Registry Sweep should have helped. I also have 2 laptops besides my Desktop. One laptop is a netbook that I added a 2nd GB of RAM and updated the Win 7 starter to Win 7 Home Premium. It is much faster now and you may be able to use CNX2.3 as a 32 bit app on that machine until your problem is fixed. Because of install limitations on my CEP 3.0, I only run CNX2 on my Desktop and run View NX2 on my laptops. I also run a copy of Photoshop CS5 Extended on the Desktop and one laptop.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

camera"

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Thu 02-Feb-12 12:10 PM
8861 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 7

Atlanta, US

I had the same "problem" with my install of 64 bit Capture NX2. With my original update to the 32 bit Capture NX2 2.3 I was not asked for the product key. A subsequent update to the 64 bit version required both the Capture NX2 and Capture NX product keys.

I think Bob is on the right track. Check to make sure both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Capture are removed fully. There are two separate Program File folders - one called Program Files and the other called Program Files (x86) for 32 bit programs. Both may contain a Nikon folder with related programs.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Thu 02-Feb-12 05:29 PM
#9. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 8

Washington, US

Eric or Bob, Thanks for your advice. I have tried deleting all Nikon folders under Program Files, Program Files (x86)/Common Files but it made no difference. Are you saying you can just install the 32 bit version? Maybe if I did that it would take my upgrade key without asking for the NX1 key. Right now, I don't care if it is 32 or 64 bit.

Mike

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Sat 04-Feb-12 01:32 AM
#10. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 8

Washington, US

Bob, afer uninstalling NX2 and running the Nikon registry cleaner, I pulled up the registry using regedit. I noticed under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT there is still a file (or folder) called Nikon.CaptureNX.nrw, with a file under that named "Defaultcom", which is a REG_SZ file type. Is there a chance that this is the product key that is causing the issue? I hesitate just to delete something out of the registry although I would think with NX2 unistalled and running a registry cleaner, there should not be anything still there.

Mike

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Sat 04-Feb-12 01:47 PM
8861 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#12. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 10

Atlanta, US

That kind of orphan registry entry could be part of the problem. I don't know the answer, but it seems there is little to lose.

There are two ways to get at the 32 bit version. One is to install an earlier version of CN2. Only 2.3 is 64 bit. The other option was created by using Color Efec 3.003 which created an install option to specify 64 bit or 32 bit in a subsequent CNX2 install or upgrade. But that option was eliminated with 3.004 - the current version - and currently the only option is a 64 bit installation if your operating system has that capability. There may be a workaround.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Mon 06-Feb-12 04:45 AM
#13. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 10

San Jose, US

This is a Nikon file see http://filext.com/file-extension/NRW

and the cleaner should ahve removed all Nikon files. MAKE A BACKUP OF THE REGISTRY then delete this fiole anbd try a new install and see what happens. You can always restore the regisrty you backed up if needed.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

camera"

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Mon 06-Feb-12 04:33 PM
#14. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 13

Washington, US

I tried deleting the NRW file out of the registry, but it made no difference. I've been thinking about just doing a Windows 7 reinstall. If I did that and it still does not work then I would know the problem is definitely with the software or the key, not my PC. But I realize it will be a major job backing up everything & reinstalling all of my programs & restoring my files.

Mike

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Mon 06-Feb-12 09:31 PM
#16. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 14

San Jose, US

There are many ways to reinstall Win 7 without having to reinstall everything. For one you can select upgrade and use the same disk and it will reinstall and keep all your programs and files. But you should have a complete backup of your data just in case. There are many built in tools in Win 7 that will fix problems Control Panel > Systems and Security> Action Canter. Here you will find a tool that will go out and look for prolems that may not e reported and will fix them if it can. There is also a free program called Revo Uninstaller that will remove problem programs and do a better job of insuring all the junk and trash are removed too. But I don't think a total reinstall is necessary. One more thing you might try. If your machine supports the new Virtual PC that comes with Win 7, you need at least a Professional version and the right processors (but even my old Intel Core Duo supported this) you can create a virtual machine install Win XP Mode on the virtual and install the 32 bit version of NX2.3 on the virtual machine and see if your key works.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

camera"

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Mon 06-Feb-12 10:02 PM
#18. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 16

Washington, US

Thanks Bob.

Mike

plankowner110 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2004Mon 06-Feb-12 09:31 PM
469 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#15. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 0

Ohio, US

>As I mentioned in another post below, in December I upgraded
>to NX2 v2.3, ...... I guess my fourth option is to dump digital, get me an F6, and start having fun again.

I am new to digital and bought Capture NX2 but haven't yet installed it, so after reading all the above posts I wonder what I'm getting into?? Maybe I should have hung on to my F100 just in case.

Bill
D300

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Mon 06-Feb-12 09:55 PM
#17. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 15

Washington, US

Bill, I don't want to discourage you about digital or your Capture NX2. It is an excellent program aside from the update & product key issues. I actually wish it weren't so good at times, because then I would move to Lightroom without even thinking about it. But for me personally I've been so aggravated over this I have seriously thought about going back to shooting slides & dumping digital for good, & even told my wife I feel like selling all my camera gear. I've spent about every evening the last 4 weeks on the phone with Nikon, on their support site, or messing around with my 2 year old desktop to try to get this resolved, and that's not good. There is more to life than that. That isn't what photography is supposed to be about.

Mike

expat Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Mar 2010Tue 07-Feb-12 07:24 AM
532 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#19. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 17

Qawra St Pauls Bay, MT

Cant help feeling this has become very complex and there must be a simple answer.
I know very little but have had the Nikon digitals for a long time very disturbing that someone is so perturbed they would go backwards.
Similarly with Capture, I have had a few hiccups always cleared by using this site or by messages with Nikon.
I had a similar problem with NX and not suggesting it is the same thing but a small mistake created a big problem that didnt really exist.
'When I first upgraded to NX2 I used an upgrade disk. I still had my NX1 and key. Mistake was to delete NX1. NX2 would not instal until I reinstalled NX1 and left it in the corner of my desktop to sit there unused forever more'

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Tue 07-Feb-12 07:40 AM
#20. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 15

San Jose, US

Bill this is an isolated case. Generally you will have no problem with the install. Nikon sent him a key but it would not work on this particular machine, though it worked on another computer he had. This kind of problem is the hardest to figure out,but the best way to learn post porcessing isa to install the Sw get a good book and follow along. As one who had a darkroom, I'll take digital any day as it requires less skill to get professional results and no water or chemicals are involved. If you are computer phobic, it helps to learn a little, but the advantages of digital far outweigh film.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

camera"

plankowner110 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2004Tue 07-Feb-12 11:58 PM
469 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#21. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 20

Ohio, US

Thanks for the two replies above. I am well versed in using a computer (used one all the time on my job as a teacher- recently retired) but I hate the hassle of software problems. I always enjoyed my time in the darkroom but don't feel the same "magic" when sitting in front of a computer. But, time marches on. My only camera is digital, so I am committed to digital for the future. I started another post asking about Capture NX2 vs. Windows 7 Live Photo Gallery.
Bill
D300

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Sun 12-Feb-12 05:24 PM
#22. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 21

Washington, US

I just wanted to mention that I finally got my Capture NX2 back. After exhausting every option, I bit the bullet this weekend and restored my operating system back to its original state using Dell's factory image restore program. After restoring the OS, I downloaded NX2.3, entered the replacement product key Nikon had sent me, and it worked! My guess is that I either had a corrupted registry, or the Nikon registry cleaner failed to delete the old key. Luckily, I manually saved my photo files on an external hard drive, because I also used Windows 7 backup & recovery program along with Dell's emergency backup program before doing the reinstall, and for some reason neither managed to save many of my files, including all of my photos. That would have been a disaster. I do want to thank everyone who tried to help me out with this issue & just for your support.

Mike

dgs2 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Sep 2004Mon 13-Feb-12 01:44 AM
#23. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 22

San Francisco, US

Congratulations Mike. Sorry it took so much pain. At least Nikon gave you a key that worked.

dgs

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Mon 13-Feb-12 02:42 AM
#24. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 23

Washington, US

Thanks dgs. I'll definitely think twice before ever updating the program again unless there is a CNX3.

Mike

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Tue 14-Feb-12 09:10 PM
#25. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 24

San Jose, US

Mike glad it worked. It is very important to keep back up of your files. In general NX2 updates work just fine. As I had expected you had a registry corruption that your reinstall fixed. Sometimes that is the only solution.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

camera"

images99 Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Nov 2007Wed 15-Feb-12 04:19 PM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#26. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 25

Albuquerque, US

I am having the same issue with a Mac running snow leopard. The product key doesn't work and Nikon support asked for several items to prove I purchased the NX2 upgrade. After providing them several times, there has been no response. My first contact was at the end of January and the last request was last week.

Good reason to spend more time learning Lightroom.

I'll have to try some of the advice from the previous comments and see what happens.

Stan

dgs2 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Sep 2004Thu 16-Feb-12 01:53 AM
#27. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 26

San Francisco, US

Stan,
FYI - B&H is selling Lightroom 3 for $70 until midnight tonight.
Sorry to hear your trouble. I have exactly the same computer setup - Mac and Snowleopard. It took me about four weeks to get them to send me a product key, but once they did, unlike the other person who had registry problems, the product key they sent worked on the first try.

Good luck with Nikon. The only suggestion I have is to just keep bugging them until you become an irritant and they respond. I wrote about the most ranting email I have ever sent to them and then got the product key.

dgs

F2AS Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2005Thu 16-Feb-12 02:29 AM
#28. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 26

Washington, US

I would also call their customer service line to get a status update. Seems to be the only way to get your issue elevated.

Mike

images99 Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Nov 2007Thu 16-Feb-12 03:21 AM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#29. "RE: Still don't have my NX2 back - anyone have this PC issue??"
In response to Reply # 28

Albuquerque, US

Thanks for your suggestions. I went home and found my NX2 Upgrade box with the disc, deleted NX2 and reinstalled it. It now works.

By the way, I declined to upgrade when the message came up.

Stan

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8139 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.