nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

NX2 Not Running after installing Premiere Elements 7

slothead

Frederick, US
1609 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009
Mon 23-Nov-09 07:02 PM

I have had both Photoshop Elements 7 and Capture NX2 operational on one of my laptops for a few months. Now after installing Premiere Elements 7 (yes I wrote that right - I switched subjects in this sentence), I can't get it (Capture NX2) to start. My next step is to reinstall it (Capture NX2). Does anyone know if there is some kind of conflict between Capture NX2 and Premiere Elements 7?

Oh, one other possible issue: It is possible that I installed a Windows Vista version of Premiere Elements 7 on a Windows XP Home machine (where the Capture NX2 resides). I didn't even expect a Vista version would run on an XP home machine, so because it did, I assumed that the software was bilingual. Nothing else has been affected by the PE7.

Thanks,

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, and a handful of lenses.

G