Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
nevan

MU
374 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
nevan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Mar 2011
Fri 13-Jan-12 02:48 PM

Hi to all friends,
i'm glad to go around the site here and there and discover some forums today.i've been through some of the postings quickly,without any posts from me.

Then i realise that i have one question that could be posted as far as PP is concerned.
I'm not fond of PC and you may imagine of PP!I could go out taking shots all day long,but i would spent the least hour for PP.i'll be glad to see that i'm not the only one feeling like this!!!Anyone?

However,i know that this is the way life goes nowadays and i'm aware of the big big opportunities that digital photography offers.

My question is that,since i'm a Nikon user,is it better to use ViewNX or is Lightroom 2 ok?
In terms of rapidity and results?which one is better?Can we have a demo of ViewNX ?

I'm sometimes quite deceived to see my prints at the lab,because they do not look as great as they were on the lcd of my D700!Can i have some views about this also?
I would be glad to have your idea upon that question plz?Sorry if my post bothers you...
Regards
Ned

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Post Processing