Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #769
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Transfer" Previous topic | Next topic
NW Geoff Registered since 31st Oct 2005Sat 28-Nov-09 09:34 PM
197 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Transfer"

Bellingham, US

I loaded windows 7 operating system and discovered that Nikon Transfer has not been updated to run on windows 7. Does anyone know if Nikon is going to update Nikon Transfer. Or should I find other software to download images to my computer.

NW Geoff
My Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

C_Otto Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Apr 2002Sat 28-Nov-09 11:23 PM
1412 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon Transfer"
In response to Reply # 0

Manchester, US

I use Nikon Transfer on my Win 7 (64-bit) system after an upgrade from Vista (64-bit).

Cliff
Manchester, NH, USA

rcheli1 Registered since 14th Oct 2006Sun 29-Nov-09 12:58 AM
215 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon Transfer"
In response to Reply # 0

Salina, US

I'm using Nikon Transfer on my Win. 7 laptop with no apparent problems.

BillCoughlin Registered since 12th Nov 2008Sun 29-Nov-09 01:05 AM
188 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon Transfer"
In response to Reply # 0

Leesport, US

Works fine on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit (upgrade from Vista Ultimate, not a clean install)
Bill

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ... Dr Seuss

NW Geoff Registered since 31st Oct 2005Sun 29-Nov-09 02:57 AM
197 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon Transfer"
In response to Reply # 3

Bellingham, US

Thanks for the feedback. I installed the 32 bit ultimate and the program stops responding every time I open it. I checked the Nikon site and it didn't list windows 7 as a supported operating system. But obviously it works.

I will have to play with it to get it working.

NW Geoff
My Gallery

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #769 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.