Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #7410
View in linear mode

Subject: "View NX2 Problem....." Previous topic | Next topic
fmurphy Registered since 29th Jul 2006Thu 10-Nov-11 11:54 PM
59 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"View NX2 Problem....."
Fri 11-Nov-11 12:06 AM by fmurphy

Umbarger, US

I have been having a problem with View NX2. I am using a iMac with Lion installed. All updates and software are current. This occurred with the previous version of View NX2 and the newest one. When I try to open the application it comes up with 2 screens and one of the headers looks to be in a foreign language or some kind of graphics. I try to click on the regular main screen and the whole app closes........ no explanation on screen or anything.
Thanks for ANY advise or ideas
Frank

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #7410 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.