Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #7174
View in linear mode

Subject: "ViewNX2 manual availabilty?" Previous topic | Next topic
limeyzen Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Aug 2011Sun 25-Sep-11 08:37 PM
290 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"ViewNX2 manual availabilty?"

Waynesville, US

As my other posts reveal I am a novice when it comes to digital photography so I am still trying to become friends with my D90! I am also techno challenged and my learing style does not enable me to use on screen tutorials, FAQs or Help very well unless I print them out. So, is there anywhere a manual, downloadable or hard copy? I have searched including Nikon sites but no luck. Thank you.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

rb4good Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd May 2006Sun 25-Sep-11 09:11 PM
4026 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: ViewNX2 manual availabilty?"
In response to Reply # 0

Rocky Hill, US

If you want a hard copy,just print out the manual found under "Help" tab of ViewNX2.

Rick

limeyzen Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Aug 2011Sun 25-Sep-11 10:14 PM
290 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: ViewNX2 manual availabilty?"
In response to Reply # 1

Waynesville, US

I had hoped to avoid having to do that but are you confirming that outside of the Help function no manual exisits? Tx

rb4good Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd May 2006Mon 26-Sep-11 12:46 AM
4026 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: ViewNX2 manual availabilty?"
In response to Reply # 2

Rocky Hill, US

Sorry,I guess I'm not understanding what you want.In your original post you asked for a downloadable or hard copy.If you print the manual found in ViewNX2,you will have a hard copy to use while you are in ViewNX2 and not have to toggle back and forth between View and the manual.To my knowledge,this is the only way to get a hard copy of ViewNX2,but someone else may know otherwise.

Rick

limeyzen Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Aug 2011Mon 26-Sep-11 02:42 AM
#4. "RE: ViewNX2 manual availabilty?"
In response to Reply # 3

Waynesville, US

Actually you are correct, I could have been more clear. I prefer to avoid using up natural resources as much as possible including printing out stuff. Whereas if it is downloadable from a different source I can minimise that go into ViewNX also and, to use your term, toggle back and forth while actually doing work. Almost like, but not quite as convenient as, having a hard copy by one's side unless I misunderstand the techno way of doing things. But thank you for your replies and attempts to help.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #7174 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.