Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #6155
View in linear mode

Subject: "White balance in Camera Control Pro 2" Previous topic | Next topic
SolonPhotos7 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Dec 2005Sun 01-May-11 03:33 AM
122 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"White balance in Camera Control Pro 2"

Iowa City, US

Help,

I use Camera Control Pro 2 with my Nikon D300 cameras in my studio.

I start with a custom white balance - from the CCP2 menu, I set the white balance by shooing a white card.

But- is is clear that that balance in not displayed when I do my shoots and the images come up with image viewer. The monitor is calibrated. Later in Photoshop the white balance is still off.

I remember once having to "select" the white balance I made in Camera Control Pro 2 -- but now I can't remember where or how I did that.

The new white balance in in D0 -- how do I select it?

The help section for white balance in CCP2 is not vey helpful.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Tue 03-May-11 06:53 AM
12825 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: White balance in Camera Control Pro 2"
In response to Reply # 0

San Jose, US

WB setting is under the camera tab

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

SolonPhotos7 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Dec 2005Tue 03-May-11 12:01 PM
122 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: White balance in Camera Control Pro 2"
In response to Reply # 0

Iowa City, US

I found a way -- I just make a custom white balance at the camera -in the normal manner - and then go to exposure 2 and select D-0 on the computer

I no longer use "set white" level from the CCP2 menu --

-

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #6155 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.