nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Gamecocks

Joanna, US
986 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Gamecocks Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jul 2010
Sun 06-Feb-11 09:50 PM

I am having trouble with printed results and need some suggestions. Until recently, I have been able to have the print come out very close to what shows on my monitor and playback screen. Sometimes, I would not need any PP while other times only a few tweaks. Now the results are not anywhere close to the monitor.
I was shooting some action shots in RAW with AF-C. In the past I shot AF-S RAW and JPEG.
I printed one shot (on the browser monitor it was very good) but when printed (without any adjustments) it came out "brighter" if not somewhat overexposed. I adjusted the image some and it too was "brighter".
I have the color management in ViewNX2 set to RGB 1998 and "use instead of embedded profile", the printer on Adobe RGB 1998, and camera (7k) set on Adobe RGB. Thanks for any assistance and/or direction you can provide.

John

Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others. <><

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: ViewNX2