nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Software (Public) topic #4721
View in linear mode

Subject: "View NX2" Previous topic | Next topic
Goldenholly4   Manheim, US  Registered since 28th Aug 2009 Sun 02-Jan-11 05:23 PM
44 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"View NX2"

Hi... I have just installed View NX2 off the Nikon website.. It is the 4th time doing this with the same problem... When I try to send a photo to my desktop after I edited it, the process bar at the bottom of the screen never fully loads to send the photo to the desktop....What is wrong? Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

KnightPhoto Gold Member  Alberta, CA  Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006 Sun 09-Jan-11 06:42 PM
4595 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: View NX2"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi Carl,

Not sure if you solved your problem already? I tried to see if I could reproduce your problem, bit I don't see a "send the photo to the desktop" option in View NX2?

Are you talking about Windows Explorer or can you be more specific?

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community   Atlanta, US  Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005 Mon 10-Jan-11 07:09 PM
9111 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: View NX2"
In response to Reply # 0

I looked for a send to Desktop option and did not see one.

Are you having a problem saving edited images? I've had that issue and the impact is the system seems to just hang while saving.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Software (Public) topic #4721 Previous topic | Next topic