Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #4612
View in linear mode

Subject: "CNX2 crashes when editing" Previous topic | Next topic
jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Tue 28-Dec-10 07:31 PM
918 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"CNX2 crashes when editing"
Tue 28-Dec-10 10:35 PM by jacsr

Texas City, US

I have been experiencing this issue and hope someone here may have a solution. I have CNX2 v 2.2.6 and am running Snow Leopard 10.6.5.

When I am working on a NEF especially if it is something intensive like painting in a part of the photo, NX2 crashes, it happens every time.

I know there have been some issues with SL and CNX2 v 2.2.4 but I thought that was resolved in v 2.2.5.

This is very disappointing as I cannot make it through a process cycle without it crashing.

I have sent a request to Nikon along with a copy of the error report generated after the crash.

I am using an iMac, SL 10.6.5, 16GB ram, the cache is located on an external 7200 rpm drive. View NX is not installed, Color eFX Pro 3 is installed.

Here is the first part of the error report.

Process: Capture NX 2 <1789>
Path: /Applications/Nikon Software/Capture NX 2/Capture NX 2.app/Contents/MacOS/Capture NX 2
Identifier: com.nikon.CaptureNX 2
Version: 2.2.6 (2.2.6)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd <83>

Date/Time: 2010-12-28 14:52:07.085 -0600
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.5 (10H574)
Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 842 sec
Crashes Since Last Report: 1
Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 669 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 1
Anonymous UUID: 8282E9C1-1088-4A70-A1B5-5111F75C2CA7

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread: 22

EDITED to ADD:

Here is the Thread that crashed. Maybe someone here that is familiar with MACs can tell me what this means. I called Apple and they were not much help, just gave me a couple of links to updates that were already installed on my machine.

Thread 22 Crashed:
0 NXEngine.dylib 0x00a30a2a nikPixel<nvImplementationSSE2, unsigned char, 3, 8>::WriteCursor::FlushBuffer() + 442
1 NXEngine.dylib 0x00a38a4e void AlphaMixerView::mixImpl<nikPixel<nvImplementationSSE2, unsigned char, 3, 8>, nikPixel<nvImplementationSSE2, unsigned char, 1, 8> >(_nikImage*, _nikImage*, _nikImage*, _nikImage*, nikRect*) + 3374
2 NXEngine.dylib 0x0077a377 void AlphaMixerView::mix<unsigned char>(Layer<unsigned char> const*, Layer<unsigned char> const*, Layer<unsigned char> const*, Layer<unsigned char>*, nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&) + 295
3 NXEngine.dylib 0x00a50167 void AlphaMixerView::filterImpl<unsigned char>(LayerBase const*, LayerBase const*, Layer<unsigned char> const*, LayerBase*, nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&) + 1175
4 NXEngine.dylib 0x0077a555 AlphaMixerView::filter(nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&) + 357
5 NXEngine.dylib 0x006b83e3 AlphaMixer::filter(recalcChain, nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&) + 115
6 NXEngine.dylib 0x006c6e14 ReCalculator::calculateTileAlpha(nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&, PosInFilterChain const&, AlphaMixer*, CalculationInfo const&) + 356
7 NXEngine.dylib 0x006c653f ReCalculator::calculateTile(nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&, PosInFilterChain const&, CalculationInfo const&) + 527
8 NXEngine.dylib 0x006c66b5 ReCalculator::prepareTileInking(FilterChainImpl*, recalcChain, nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&) + 309
9 NXEngine.dylib 0x006c728e ReCalculator::prepareTile(FilterChainImpl*, recalcChain, nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&) + 206
10 NXEngine.dylib 0x006bd464 FilterChain::prepareTile(recalcChain, nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&) + 52
11 NXEngine.dylib 0x006d3eb4 FilterChainView::getTileData(unsigned char*, unsigned long, nikGraphics::Rectangle<int> const&) + 36
12 NXEngine.dylib 0x0066a1ec Interface_FilterChainView::getTileData(FilterChainView*, unsigned char*, int, int, int, int, int, int&) + 332
13 NXEngine.dylib 0x005aad01 FilterChainView_getTileData + 225
14 NXEngine.dylib 0x004a1803 GUI_Common::MetaDataFileMerger::copyMetaDataToPicture(NIK_CPP_IF::IfPicture*) + 82099
15 com.nikon.CaptureNX 2 0x00048b25 0x1000 + 293669
16 com.nikon.CaptureNX 2 0x00049711 0x1000 + 296721
17 com.apple.Foundation 0x9356fbf0 - + 45
18 com.apple.Foundation 0x9356fba0 __NSThread__main__ + 1499
19 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9387f85d _pthread_start + 345
20 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9387f6e2 thread_start + 34

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: CNX2 crashes when editing
jrp Administrator
29th Dec 2010
robsb Platinum Member
29th Dec 2010
Freewheeler10
29th Dec 2010
jacsr Silver Member
29th Dec 2010
jacsr Silver Member
30th Dec 2010
Freewheeler10
30th Dec 2010
rbsandor Gold Member
29th Dec 2010
jacsr Silver Member
29th Dec 2010
rbsandor Gold Member
30th Dec 2010
jib2 Silver Member
30th Dec 2010
jacsr Silver Member
30th Dec 2010
Freewheeler10
31st Dec 2010
jacsr Silver Member
31st Dec 2010
Freewheeler10
01st Jan 2011
jacsr Silver Member
01st Jan 2011
jacsr Silver Member
30th Dec 2010
JonK Moderator
30th Dec 2010
jacsr Silver Member
31st Dec 2010
jib2 Silver Member
31st Dec 2010

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberWed 29-Dec-10 02:11 AM
33926 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 30-Dec-10 07:53 PM by jrp

San Pedro Garza García, MX

I am not a Mac user; however,
"Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000"
seems to indicate an attempt to enter/write into a corrupted disk sector or memory.
This is either OS related or program related.
The nikGraphics reference could mean it is a program related and perhaps just reinstalling could fix it.

When the equivalent happened to me on my main PC, the only solution was to reformat the main disk and re-upload the OS and all of the software.

Please wait until someone with Mac experience jumps in here.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Wed 29-Dec-10 03:03 AM
12254 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 29-Dec-10 03:03 AM by robsb

San Jose, US

I am not a MAC user, but your error sounded similar to a Windows Kernel event I had the other day after rejiggering my system. I was getting frequent random systems crashes on a system that had been as solid as can be and all I did was move my boot to a new drive. MS help had me run a memory diagnostic and sure enough I was having memory problems. So I removed the memory, cleaned the MB slots and reinstalled the memory and reran the tests and everything is now fine.

The following link for your error also talks about RAM issues on a MAC

http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-697689.html

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

Freewheeler10 Registered since 17th Apr 2008Wed 29-Dec-10 12:44 PM
1105 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 0

Englewood, US

Well, I am Mac user, and was a Mac technician for 15 years. If you had brought the
machine into my shop, the diagnostic steps would be to remove any external drives,
printers, scanners, hubs, etc --just the machine, keyboard and mouse. Try the app. If the issue persists, then:

1. Run Apple Hardware Test (on your System Software CD) and Service Diagnostics in
looping mode for an hour. If no problems found:
2. Remove and reseat the memory dimms, try the application.
3. If still having the issue, remove half the ram, try the app again
4. If still having the issue, remove the second half of the ram, put the first half back.

5. This is where most customers would start whining: Do a full backup using
something like SuperDuper that creates a bootable image on an external drive,
then get out your restore set, wipe the hard drive and do a fresh install of
os 10.6.x. Then, just install CNX2, NO OTHER SOFTWARE OF ANY KIND. If the
issue persists, replace the ram with known good ram, then the hard drive, lastly
the processor/main logic board.

_____a tedious process, but diagnostics usually are. In your case, you can go up
through step 5. If you can't resolve the issue, take the machine into an authorized
repair center and have them replace the ram, drive, proc, boards. A note: Apple
will not warrant third party ram, so if you have got somebody else's ram in the
machine they may not even test it.

___Gary

http://gallery.me.com/freewheeler
http://freewheeler10.blogspot.com/

jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Wed 29-Dec-10 03:46 PM
918 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 0

Texas City, US

Thanks everyone for the info.

Here is what I have done.

• I removed the ram (upgrade Kingston 4 x 4GB) and reinstalled the ram that came with the iMac (2 x 2GB). Tested the app same issue.
• Placed the cache on the main drive (internal with OS) moved some photos to the main drive and unplugged all external devices. Tested the app same issue.
• I completely rebuilt the iMac, had SL 10.6.5 and only updates. Downloaded NX2 2.2.6 and installed. Tested app same issue.

I looked for the Apple hardware test but it is not on the system CD I received with my iMAC. Is there a place to download it from?

All of the Crash reports show that thread 22 crashed with the same errors. So there is something designated in that crash thread report that is causing this but I am not familiar enough with MACs to know what it is. Apple was no help, when I asked if I could email the crash report to the tech I was speaking to he said there was no way to do it. So much for the OUTSTANDING TECH SUPPORT from Apple. At least when I am speaking to a Microsoft tech I can email him info.

All other applications run fine, no issues, no delays, no crashes. All signs point to a NX issue. As always I have not heard a word from Nikon about this. I have sent them my test process and the crash report and not a word.

I like NX but it is useless to me on the iMAC in its current state. I guess I will download Lightroom and Aperture and see which of the two I like best.

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe

jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Thu 30-Dec-10 04:25 PM
#10. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 4

Texas City, US

Borrowed a copy of Apple Hardware Test from my son and ran 15 passes including one extended. No hardware issues discovered.

Still waiting on Nikon to respond. I'm not going to hold my breath.

Freewheeler10 Registered since 17th Apr 2008Thu 30-Dec-10 07:56 PM
1105 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 4

Englewood, US

>I looked for the Apple hardware test but it is not on the
>system CD I received with my iMAC. Is there a place to
>download it from?
>
>All of the Crash reports show that thread 22 crashed with the
>same errors. So there is something designated in that crash
>thread report that is causing this but I am not familiar
>enough with MACs to know what it is. Apple was no help, when I
>asked if I could email the crash report to the tech I was
>speaking to he said there was no way to do it.

>I like NX but it is useless to me on the iMAC in its current
>state. I guess I will download Lightroom and Aperture and see
>which of the two I like best.

When you're booting from the System Restore CD, hold down the D key.
D for Diagnostics.

I can't tell you the number of crash logs I have emailed to the techs, you can
even cut and paste the pertinent section into your Chat session with the tech.

Capture2NX runs fine on thousands of macs; you have a problem with your machine.
Take it to an authorized repair center and tell them what you've done and to fix it.

Kernel exception errors can point to the processor as well as ram and drives. If the
online technicians keep giving you trouble, politely ask for a case number, and to
either escalate the service call or speak with their supervisor.

I have "shotgunned a machine" many a time to fix an issue that I couldn't resolve any
other way; it mighttake a new proc, motherboard, video proc and drive, for instance,
but if you give them enough grief, you will eventually get some relief. That's the
purpose of Applecare; three years of "fix my machine or else." I have even (very rarely,
only three times in fifteen years) replaced a machine for a customer because we
couldn't get theirs to work properly after replacing absolutely everything.

___Gary

rbsandor Gold Member Nikonian since 29th Aug 2007Wed 29-Dec-10 04:10 PM
1385 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 0

Denver, US

Joe: since I installed 2.2.6, I have experienced similar crashes when painting in sharpening or using a selection control point in sharpening. I've found that hitting command save before starting the painting and during the course of painting results in few if any crashes. It's not an absolute solution to problem, but it works quite well. Richard

jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Wed 29-Dec-10 05:10 PM
#6. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 5
Wed 29-Dec-10 05:16 PM by jacsr

Texas City, US

Richard,

This usually happens when I paint in any type of adjustment.

>I've found that hitting command save before starting the painting >and during the course of painting results in few if any crashes. >It's not an absolute solution to problem, but it works quite well.

Interesting, I wonder how this keeps the application from crashing.

Edited to Add: Did version 2.2.5 work ok?

Joe

rbsandor Gold Member Nikonian since 29th Aug 2007Thu 30-Dec-10 02:52 PM
1385 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 6

Denver, US

Joe: it seems there were fewer crashes in 2.2.5, or maybe I'm doing more painting. Painting any adjustment will cause this as you mention, but seems to be more common, at least for me, when sharpening. The program will still crash occasionally, but you now have the Last Saved version, so all prior steps are not lost. Richard

jib2 Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Feb 2009Thu 30-Dec-10 01:40 PM
328 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 0

Clarkston, US

I am a MAC user and had a similar problem and discovered that it was one of my fire wire external drives causing the problem. Copied all my files off the drive and eliminated it from the system (turned it off and moved it to a USB connection) and now I have a very stable NX2 have not had a crash since. Hope this helps.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Jim

Practice doesn’t make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.
You first have to practice at practicing.
–Vince Lombardi

http://www.blainephotography.smugmug.com

jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Thu 30-Dec-10 04:22 PM
#9. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 7

Texas City, US

Thanks for the info. I only use USB however, I moved some test images to the internal drive and disconnected all external devices and NX2 still crashes.

I firmly believe it is a software (NX2) issue and not a hardware one.

Joe

Freewheeler10 Registered since 17th Apr 2008Fri 31-Dec-10 01:15 PM
#16. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 9

Englewood, US

>I firmly believe it is a software (NX2) issue and not a
>hardware one.
>Joe

Then explain how/why NX2 version 2.2.6 runs perfectly on my imac, my wife's, my laptop,
dozens of friends' macs? These macs vary in age from brand new (less than 30 days old)
to two years, two laptops that are 4 years old, iMacs, G5 towers, etc.

___Gary

jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Fri 31-Dec-10 03:18 PM
#17. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 16
Fri 31-Dec-10 04:10 PM by jacsr

Texas City, US

Read my post about my dicussion with Nikon. They confirm that NX2 v 2.2.6 is NOT compatible with MAC OS X 10.6.5. That makes it a Software issue.

Gary, I guess you, your family and friends just fall in what the Nikon rep referred to as the "Lucky" ones. In fact per the Nikon Techs own admittance you guys are the exception not the rule when it comes to these versions working well together.

Compatibility may be all in the way the OS and NX2 are installed. Maybe if you had NX2 installed before upgrading to 10.6.5 then you may fall in the lucky group.

All I know is that the Nikon tech told me the two versions (OS and NX2) are not compatible and by my experience with both I have no reason to question his statement. In fact I fully agree with their statement.

Happy New Year,

Joe

Freewheeler10 Registered since 17th Apr 2008Sat 01-Jan-11 12:49 PM
#18. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 17

Englewood, US

Not to cast aspersions on the "wonderful" ...NOT! service people at Nikon, but
that's just not right. There was a known incompatibility with version 2.2.4 and Snow Leopard,
which I found a workaround for but nevertheless was subsequently fixed in 2.2.5. Not just
me either, the incidence of failure under 10.6.5 does not reflect a system software
incompatibility. That's only my experience, after diagnosing hardware and software
problems for a living for fifteen years. I guess I have nothing constructive to say on this
subject, so I'm done.
___Gary

jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Sat 01-Jan-11 04:45 PM
#19. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 18
Sat 01-Jan-11 04:52 PM by jacsr

Texas City, US

Gary,

I appreciate your help and suggestions. I have tried the troubleshooting suggestions you listed. I ran the Apple Hardware Test (15 passes and 2 extended passes) no hardware issues. I tried various combinations of uninstalls/install/rebuilds all to no avail.

I have called Apple three times with no help. One tech sent me an email with two links for updates that were already on the machine and I told him so. He insisted that they needed to be reinstalled, the only issues is that the OS will not let you reinstall them if they are already there. The other two I spoke to didn't go any further than to state "since it is a third party app they could not assist, and I needed to call Nikon".

Two calls to Nikon, yes I know their support personnel aren't always the brightest thus the second call. Both times I get the same answer. I hope the incompatibility answer is not just the company line so that they do not need to spend the time actually trying to diagnose and resolving the issue.

Needless to say I have yet to hear back from my online incident report.

I have multiple crash reports all basically saying the same and I cannot get it to an Apple tech for review. Each time thread 22 crashes (listed in my first post). If this does point to a hardware issues as you believe (and it could very well be) Apple is not willing to look at my specific problem and states that my crash reports go directly to the engineering section. I am sure it does along with hundreds if not thousands of other crash reports likely generated daily.

So I have Apple who will not look at the issue and Nikon admitting their software is not compatible and neither willing to send me to second level support no matter how much I insist.

If you have a tech you deal with, I would appreciate getting his email address (email to me directly) and I will gladly send him the crash report for evaluation. Believe me if it is a hardware issue I want it fixed. I just want everything to play nice together so that I can get on with the job of post processing.

By the way I have not had any issues with Lightroom or Aperture when post processing at least not so far. I have only played with the two for a couple of days but I really like the ease of NX2.

Again thanks for your help, but it appears I have hit a road block with both Apple and Nikon.

Happy New Year,

Joe

jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Thu 30-Dec-10 08:54 PM
#12. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 30-Dec-10 10:27 PM by jacsr

Texas City, US

Ok just got off the phone with Nikon. CNX2 per Nikon is not compatible with MAC OS X 10.6.5. There have been numerous complaints that the application will not open, save files or crashes. Nikon states they are working on an update but have no release date. They state that the 10.6.5 version of the OS is too advanced for the current version of CNX2.

Their suggestion was to revert back to MAC OS X 10.6.4.

So there you have it the "Semi Official" Nikon response to this issue.

The tech did say that a few are lucky and v 2.2.6 works just fine and those like me are the unlucky ones.

I guess I can use the wait time to play with Aperture and Lightroom.

Joe

JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2004Thu 30-Dec-10 11:29 PM
4193 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 12

New York, US

Don't give up. I was running NX2 under 10.6.5 for several months — and then the program died on launch. Reinstalled to no avail. This lasted several weeks. Then it worked again, and then it died again. And now it works, and has worked continuously for six months.

Do an Uninstall — and then manually delete all Nikon files in all Libraries (though it is easier, if time consuming, to reload 10.6.5). Install NX2 again. If the installer is not the current version, IMMEDIATELY run the updater. BTW, don't forget to run Disk Utility to fix any errant file permissions. That's something all Mac users should do regularly!

Good luck!

Jon Kandel
A New York City Nikonian and Team Member
Please visit my website and critique the images!

jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Fri 31-Dec-10 02:08 AM
#14. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 13

Texas City, US

Jon,

Thanks for the info. I have done several combinations of uninstalls/installs as well as total rebuilds and all to no avail. The one bright spot if you can call it that is that Nikon is aware that the current version of NX2 has issues with 10.6.5. The downside is that when they get that fixed NX2 v 2.2.7 or whatever it may be may again have issues with 10.6.6 or LION when it comes out.

This is unfortunate for NX2 users and will likely impact the decision process for those trying to determine if NX2 is right for them. Nikon/Nik could really have a great product in the Capture NX line of software if they would only devote the resources to making it so.

Joe

jib2 Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Feb 2009Fri 31-Dec-10 11:27 AM
328 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#15. "RE: CNX2 crashes when editing"
In response to Reply # 14

Clarkston, US

Well, this does not seem to be a bright spot for CNX2. I'm using MAC 10.6.5 and like I said earlier once I eliminated the drive it has run great. However, these recent post have now got me worried that it will just fail one day. You are correct that Nikon and NIK should invest more time and support into this product. Maybe the faithful here should start emailing them requesting that they provide better support for the product we spent our hard earned money on!

Jim

Practice doesn’t make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.
You first have to practice at practicing.
–Vince Lombardi

http://www.blainephotography.smugmug.com

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #4612 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.