nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Robp

Gainesville, US
951 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Robp Gold Member Nikonian since 23rd Oct 2009
Fri 24-Dec-10 06:22 AM

Is it possible to change the ViewNX 2 Label colors? The default colors do not match those in Bridge, which I'd prefer. I've changed the colors in Capture NX 2 and in Photo Mechanic, but I have not been able to find the instructions for making the change in ViewNX 2.

A description of how to do this, or a pointer (URL) to instructions will be appreciated.

Rob Puller
my Nikonians gallery

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: ViewNX 2 Label Colors robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Dec 2010
Reply message RE: ViewNX 2 Label Colors Robp Gold Member
24th Dec 2010
     Reply message RE: ViewNX 2 Label Colors robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
25th Dec 2010
25th Dec 2010
29th Dec 2010

G