nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
streak

AU
25 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
streak Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Nov 2007
Sun 12-Dec-10 11:17 PM

I am using ViewNX2. When I have re-sized an image, I can no longer view all the metadata for that image. Of particular importance for my work is the date and time when the image was taken which normally resides in File Info 2. After processing, I can only see the 'date modified' field in File Info 1. Any help would be welcome.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: problems viewing metadata
Reply message RE: problems viewing metedata

G