nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
vikenk

Boston, US
397 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vikenk Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Mar 2007
Sat 27-Nov-10 03:17 AM | edited Sat 27-Nov-10 03:22 AM by vikenk

Hello Everyone,

I recently upgraded to ViewNX2 and am having a strange problem with it. When I double-click a picture from the browser and go to full screen mode to start scrolling through the pictures, after a few pictures the screen just goes blank on me. All I see is a big gray window (with all the menus). If I click the mouse button and zoom in, I can see the image, but once it goes back out to full screen mode it just becomes a big gray screen again.

I'm using the RAW+JPG option that lets me view both files as one.

Anyone have a similar experience?

--
Viken K.
http://www.vikenk.com

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
27th Nov 2010
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. vikenk Silver Member
27th Nov 2010
     Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. ajbrenn Silver Member
27th Nov 2010
          Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. vikenk Silver Member
27th Nov 2010
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
28th Nov 2010
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th Nov 2010
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. dksledd Silver Member
28th Nov 2010
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. trikercarol
02nd Dec 2010
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
02nd Dec 2010
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. billgreen
02nd Dec 2010
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. LIGHTDOG
05th Dec 2010
Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. WRider
13th Dec 2010
     Reply message RE: View NX 2 bug? Screen goes blank. cliddell Silver Member
13th Dec 2010

G