nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
KGW

US
21 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
KGW Registered since 09th Nov 2010
Thu 18-Nov-10 02:47 AM

I'm not sure I'm clear on the advantages of using the Nikon CaptureNX software. I have CS2 and Lr2. I seem to remember reading that Capture is the ultimate software for processing the NEF files. I think this is due to a very proprietary mentality of Nikon and their raw format.

I'm very interested in working with NEF files. Does it make sense to buy Capture to work with NEF files if I already have Lr2 and CS2?

What are some of the reasons why I would buy CaptureNX in addition to the software I already have?

Any help is much appreciated.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Should I buy the CaptureNX 2 software?
Reply message RE: It depends - for you I think yes

G