nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #3983
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sharpening Techniques for Capture NX 2" Previous topic | Next topic
Grandslam Registered since 17th Jan 2009Tue 26-Oct-10 01:38 PM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sharpening Techniques for Capture NX 2"

UK

I note that Jason has released a HD download for above, and wondered if there is a discount voucher code for Nikonian members?

cheers

Grandslam

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jimsanders Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Mar 2008Tue 26-Oct-10 03:12 PM
953 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sharpening Techniques for Capture NX 2"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue 26-Oct-10 03:13 PM by jimsanders

Buffalo, US

I don't see anything on the Discounts and Vouchers page.

Recently Jason offered a 20% end-of-summer discount on everything in his eshop. That discount expired Sept. 6th and came in an email. On a $25 item, well, you do the math to determine if another discount is worth waiting for.

Grandslam Registered since 17th Jan 2009Tue 26-Oct-10 04:00 PM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Sharpening Techniques for Capture NX 2"
In response to Reply # 1

UK

>I don't see anything on the
>Discounts and Vouchers
>page.
>
>Recently Jason offered a 20% end-of-summer discount on
>everything in his eshop. That discount expired Sept. 6th and
>came in an email. On a $25 item, well, you do the math to
>determine if another discount is worth waiting for.

Jim,

Youre right, and in hindsight I apologise to Jason if I seem to be penny pinching. Incidentally I have downloaded at the stated price since posting this.

So far the video looks great and Jason has explained some basics which clears up the 'fog' that sharpening entails.

recommend it.

Grandslam

DrJay32 Gold Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions for the Resources and eZine Nikonian since 12th Mar 2003Tue 26-Oct-10 07:22 PM
3334 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Sharpening Techniques for Capture NX 2"
In response to Reply # 2

Colorado Springs, US

Thanks for checking out my video workshop.

I also post free "NX 2 Tips" on my YouTube feed:
http://www.youtube.com/drjay32

Cheers,
Jason

Jason P. Odell
Colorado Nikonian
Author, The Photographer's Guide series of eBooks
Capture NX, Nik Silver Efex Pro, Digital Landscapes

www.luminescentphoto.com

Read my blog

Listen to The Image Doctors

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #3983 Previous topic | Next topic