nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #3944
View in linear mode

Subject: "NX2 Missing Color Profiles" Previous topic | Next topic
jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Sat 23-Oct-10 06:19 AM
925 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NX2 Missing Color Profiles"
Sat 23-Oct-10 07:15 AM by jacsr

Texas City, US

I just installed NX2 v 2.2.5 on a W7 Pro x64. When I went to adjust the color management setting the only profiles listed were all Nikon. Adobe RGB1998, and the rest were not listed.

Any idea why this may have happened?

Edited to Add: I had to download and install them which I find interesting. CS3 had them available before the download and installation but they were not listed in NX2. They are available now so all is good. This may help others who find the profiles missing.

Thanks,

Joe

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

chevysales Registered since 09th Nov 2008Sat 23-Oct-10 01:02 PM
156 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NX2 Missing Color Profiles"
In response to Reply # 0

US

>I just installed NX2 v 2.2.5 on a W7 Pro x64. When I went to
>adjust the color management setting the only profiles listed
>were all Nikon. Adobe RGB1998, and the rest were not listed.
>
>Any idea why this may have happened?
>
>Edited to Add: I had to download and install them which I find
>interesting. CS3 had them available before the download and
>installation but they were not listed in NX2. They are
>available now so all is good. This may help others who find
>the profiles missing.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Joe

joe,

exactly which ones were missing as what i see are profiles but with "nikon" in front of them.

Happy Nikon convert from Canon...
D700
24-70 f2.8
70-200vr f2.8

jacsr Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2006Sat 23-Oct-10 03:37 PM
925 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NX2 Missing Color Profiles"
In response to Reply # 1

Texas City, US

Adobe RGB1998, ProPhoto and SRGBxxxxx (can't remember all the numbers). These are the three main ones and the ones I use the most.

Joe

Aubrey Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jun 2007Sun 24-Oct-10 04:13 AM
222 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: NX2 Missing Color Profiles"
In response to Reply # 0

Limassol, CY

I had a similar issue a few months ago.
see the thread:

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=set_threaded_mode&forum=133&topic_id=3392&prev_page=show_topic&gid=3392#3419

Aubrey

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #3944 Previous topic | Next topic