nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #39
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nx2 is now compatible with Snow Leopard on Mac" Previous topic | Next topic
bandola Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2009Tue 19-Jan-10 08:40 AM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nx2 is now compatible with Snow Leopard on Mac"

CH

According to Nikons web page they did today release the version for SL.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

sidewinder Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Jan 2010Tue 19-Jan-10 11:02 AM
737 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nx2 is now compatible with Snow Leopard on Mac"
In response to Reply # 0

US

>According to Nikons web page they did today release the
>version for SL.

Can you provide a link? Maybe I am blind but I don't see it announced anywhere on the Nikon web site.

Scott

Freewheeler10 Registered since 17th Apr 2008Wed 20-Jan-10 05:22 PM
1105 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nx2 is now compatible with Snow Leopard on Mac"
In response to Reply # 1

Englewood, US

>>According to Nikons web page they did today release the
>>version for SL.
>
>Can you provide a link? Maybe I am blind but I don't see it
>announced anywhere on the Nikon web site.
>
>Scott

It's in the description on the 2.2.4 download page

There are certain things you don't discuss with Ansel, especially if you don't agree.
__Imogen Cunninghan

http://gallery.me.com/freewheeler
http://freewheeler10.blogspot.com/

sidewinder Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Jan 2010Wed 20-Jan-10 05:33 PM
737 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nx2 is now compatible with Snow Leopard on Mac"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Freewheeler10,

When I made my post, the US Nikon site did not have the new version posted. It did not not for many hours afterward.

In any case, there is another thread on this very subject where I indicate I have downloaded the new version....

Scott

Freewheeler10 Registered since 17th Apr 2008Thu 21-Jan-10 05:01 PM
1105 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nx2 is now compatible with Snow Leopard on Mac"
In response to Reply # 3

Englewood, US

>Freewheeler10,
>
>When I made my post, the US Nikon site did not have the new
>version posted. It did not not for many hours afterward.
>
>In any case, there is another thread on this very subject
>where I indicate I have downloaded the new version....
>
>Scott

Sorry. When did you actually send your message? I downloaded and installed the update
to two machines about 1:05 AM on the 19th, and so I already had it up and running when I saw your post.

There are certain things you don't discuss with Ansel, especially if you don't agree.
__Imogen Cunninghan

http://gallery.me.com/freewheeler
http://freewheeler10.blogspot.com/

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #39 Previous topic | Next topic