nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jacsr

Texas City, US
928 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jacsr Registered since 09th Apr 2006
Fri 10-Sep-10 01:18 AM

Has anyone experienced this when using NX2. When I apply sharpening the photo initially looks great then a few seconds later it just softens like the sharpening was removed or turned down. I have to deleted the step and redo, at times this will work and the sharpening remains sometimes it will soften again. This just started today. There have been no changes to the computer.

This is really annoying, since I cannot feel confident that my adjustments will remain active.

I was using v 2.2.5 I did a complete uninstall and reverted back to v 2.2.4 still have the same issue. I have looked for possible settings that may need to be adjusted but have not found anything that relates. I really like NX2 for its ease of use but if this continues I'm going to be forced to move to something else.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: NX2 and Sharpening issues

G