Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #312
View in linear mode

Subject: "NX2 Page setup issue" Previous topic | Next topic
William Registered since 05th Aug 2004Wed 30-Dec-09 06:40 PM
53 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NX2 Page setup issue"
Wed 30-Dec-09 07:17 PM by William

Norwalk, US

I have just started using NX2. When I am in the "print layout" dialogue and choose "page setup" I am having a problem. The available selections do not show 4x5, 5x7, 8.5x11 as paper sizes. It does show 11x17, 8.5x13 and a whole bunch of A and B sizes.

If I go directly to my printer (Canon 9900)under preferences page setup all the missing paper sizes are there.

I have searched prior threads, I have used Jason's e-book and of course the Nikon manual to no avail. I'm sure the anwser is in these but I haven't found it yet. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

William

William

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

wmarkle Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Feb 2009Wed 30-Dec-09 07:50 PM
76 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NX2 Page setup issue"
In response to Reply # 0

King City ON, CA

William,

Try this:
Menu File PageSetup Printer select your canon 9900 OK

You will be back at Page Setup and the print sizes will be correct.

That one fooled me at first also.

Or, you can define your 9900 as your default printer.

Wils

William Registered since 05th Aug 2004Wed 30-Dec-09 08:24 PM
53 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NX2 Page setup issue"
In response to Reply # 1
Wed 30-Dec-09 08:25 PM by William

Norwalk, US

Wils -

Thanks I really appreciate it- that was it. I thought I had tried everything.

William

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #312 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.