nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

W7 Pro upgrade and NX2 seems stable, also What is Optional Picture Control Software?

Robman3

West of Santa Monica, US
1842 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Robman3 Registered since 12th Apr 2010
Fri 02-Jul-10 09:29 AM

Pinching myself so far...I bought the W7 Pro upgrade and somehow, the beast is running at light speed and...drum roll please, so far no hung screens or stopped edits but it's too early to tell, I've got to get some sleep.

I did a complete C drive repartition by mistake but perhaps that is what was needed.

I know some of all y'all have no issues with NX2 but Moi, not so much, as many folks here are waiting for Nik and the NDA genie to sprinkle pixie dust on Nikon with an NX3 and yadda, Yoda, yadda...

In reviewing the Nikon downloads, what is this for?

http://www.nikonimglib.com/opc/landscape/index.html.en

Thanks,

Rob

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: W7 Pro upgrade and NX2 seems stable, also What is O... TiggerGTO Silver Member
02nd Jul 2010
Reply message RE: W7 Pro upgrade and NX2 seems stable, also What is O... Robman3
02nd Jul 2010
Reply message RE: W7 Pro upgrade and NX2 seems stable, also What is O... Robman3
02nd Jul 2010
Reply message RE: W7 Pro upgrade and NX2 seems stable, also What is O... robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Jul 2010
     Reply message RE: W7 Pro upgrade and NX2 seems stable, also What is O... mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Jul 2010
06th Jul 2010
          Reply message RE: W7 Pro upgrade and NX2 seems stable, also What is O... mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th Jul 2010
07th Jul 2010
                    Reply message RE: W7 Pro upgrade and NX2 seems stable, also What is O... robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
07th Jul 2010
07th Jul 2010
07th Jul 2010
08th Jul 2010
08th Jul 2010
10th Jul 2010
11th Jul 2010
                                                  Reply message RE: W7 Pro upgrade and NX2 seems stable, also What is O... sevtcard Silver Member
11th Jul 2010
12th Jul 2010
12th Jul 2010
12th Jul 2010

G