nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
aia guy

Westerville, US
133 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
aia guy Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Mar 2007
Fri 18-Jun-10 07:46 PM

I was wondering now to install NX2 on my new computer. I upgraded fron NX to NX2 and have a NX@ update CD. My question is what product key number do I use?

Thanks in advance

Dick Wood
www.wood-n-photographysite.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: New Computer NX2 rbaskin Silver Member
18th Jun 2010
Reply message RE: New Computer NX2 aia guy Gold Member
18th Jun 2010
Reply message RE: New Computer NX2 Freewheeler10
19th Jun 2010
Reply message RE: New Computer NX2 slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
19th Jun 2010
     Reply message RE: New Computer NX2 rbaskin Silver Member
19th Jun 2010
     Reply message RE: New Computer NX2 robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
20th Jun 2010
     Reply message RE: New Computer NX2 robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
20th Jun 2010

G