Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #2179
View in linear mode

Subject: "Capture NX2 Question" Previous topic | Next topic
Arkayem Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in flash photography Charter MemberSat 01-May-10 04:27 PM
6019 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Capture NX2 Question"

Richmond Hill, GA (Savannah), US

Does Capture NX2 have a way to listen to the voice memos generated by a D3 camera?

Russ
Nikonian Team Member
Russell MacDonald Photography
Nikon CLS Practical Guide

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Freewheeler10 Registered since 17th Apr 2008Sun 02-May-10 01:44 PM
1105 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Capture NX2 Question"
In response to Reply # 0

Englewood, US

Looking at the manual, I don't think so. The EXIF file will tell you if there is a
voice memo attached (page 77) but says nothing about listening. Kinda silly to show
you there's a vm attached but not let you play it through the software.

Where there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us
nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in
which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see.
____Dorothea Lange

http://gallery.me.com/freewheeler
http://freewheeler10.blogspot.com/

Skytalker Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Mar 2008Mon 17-May-10 10:33 PM
87 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Capture NX2 Question"
In response to Reply # 1
Mon 17-May-10 10:34 PM by Skytalker

Bereldange, LU

No listening option on CNX2 but VNX.(View NX)
Edit->Option->General->Voice Memo settings->tick the box.

Jan (a Nikonian in Luxembourg)
---------------------------------------

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts. Albert Einstein.

Visit:
My Portfolio|| My Nikonians Gallery|| My Fickr Gallery|| My Blog|| My Facebook||

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #2179 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.