nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

NX2 Capture Pro 2 Questions: Crop and Using Color Control Points

ylwdog

US
146 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ylwdog Registered since 08th Jun 2009
Thu 01-Apr-10 01:40 PM

Sorry for the vague title- but my second question requires some explanation-

Question 1-
When I set up a custom crop of 12x8 and select the area to crop, the actual cropping crops down further than the guides, why? And, is there a setting to instruct the program to follow the crop guideline box?

Question 2-
Editing an image using a Control Point: I will set White Balance then do a few more editing features. After that I will set a Color Control Point to fine tune an image, if after that I attempt to make another edit back in one of the edit panels the changes I have performed w/ the Color Control Point are removed. It appears that I have to start over from scratch. What is going on here, is there an issue, is my workflow flawed, is there a setting I need to select to render a different view?

Question 3-
This program crashes a lot- what is Nikon's commitment to improving this problem and improving the program?

Thanks,

Doug

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: NX2 Capture Pro 2 Questions: Crop and Using Color C...

G