Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #11199
View in linear mode

Subject: "View NX2 Not displaying just shot image on Capture Pro ..." Previous topic | Next topic
bdphotos Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jun 2007Tue 14-Jan-14 08:01 PM
181 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"View NX2 Not displaying just shot image on Capture Pro 2"

Whittier, US

Hi all, For my shoots I use View NX2 and Camera Control Pro 2 with my laptop connected to my D3s. When I'm shooting the image just taken pops up on View. Ive done this with many shoots with no issues. On my last shoot, the just taken image would not automatically pop up on View, like it normally would. I had to manually advance to the next image to view the just taken shot. I assumed I accidentally changed a setting in either View NX or CCP2. But was unable to find anything to fix the issue. Am I missing a setting??
Thanks
Bill

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Wed 15-Jan-14 07:36 AM
12699 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: View NX2 Not displaying just shot image on Capture Pro 2"
In response to Reply # 0

San Jose, US

Have you rechecked your settings in CCP2? That is where you tell the program to open the image immediately or not and what program to use CNX2 or VNX2.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

bdphotos Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jun 2007Wed 15-Jan-14 04:48 PM
181 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: View NX2 Not displaying just shot image on Capture Pro 2"
In response to Reply # 1

Whittier, US

Yes I checked all possible settings I could find. It downloads to View with no problem but will not pop up full screen as a new image like it usually would.

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Thu 16-Jan-14 07:10 AM
12699 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: View NX2 Not displaying just shot image on Capture Pro 2"
In response to Reply # 2

San Jose, US

Perhaps you can post a screen shot of your settings and we could look at it. I thought I remembered an option to have it open immediately after shooting or that you could suppress it.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #11199 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.