nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
psf914

Traverse City, US
3063 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
psf914 Registered since 11th Oct 2007
Sat 14-Sep-13 04:26 PM

Capture NX2 locked up on my Mac Friday afternoon - couldn't get it to open ...so I went into my applications page on my Mac (running OSX 10.8.4 Mountain Lion) found the app and moved it to trash. Then pulled out the CD version I purchased, installed it and same issue. It wouldn't open. I got some girl from Nikon support who knew nothing about this issue so I'm waiting until Monday to see if I can find someone in their tech support who knows what they're talking about. From reading this forum and other posts on the net it looks like I have the same problem as others ( getting the power pc error screen when I try to install.) Hoping Nikon Rep can help with this. I still have the license key and CD I purchased...and was hoping Nikon can just let me download some version and install updates to get it up and running again. Hate to lose my favorite raw converter and touch up software.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 crash can't re-install from CD

G