nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
William Rounds

Rambouillet, FR
504 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
William Rounds Gold Member Nikonian since 25th Mar 2011
Sun 25-Aug-13 11:14 AM | edited Sun 25-Aug-13 03:10 PM by William Rounds

Below are two photographs of zebra I took in Nairobi National Park a couple of years ago (with a D60). As you can see, the area between the eyes and the muzzle seems to be fuzzy compared to the rest of the image. Is this a moiré problem? Is it possible to select the area and somehow clean it up?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/WCR/Nikon%20D60%20animals/Zebra1.jpg~original

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/WCR/Nikon%20D60%20animals/Zebra12.jpg~original

Sorry for posting just links, it seems I have forgotten how to have the image appear in the post.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Moiré with Capture NX2 jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
25th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Moiré with Capture NX2 William Rounds Gold Member
26th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Moiré with Capture NX2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
26th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Moiré with Capture NX2 William Rounds Gold Member
26th Aug 2013
     Reply message RE: Moiré with Capture NX2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
26th Aug 2013

G