nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #10756
View in linear mode

Subject: "NX2 & second monitor" Previous topic | Next topic
expat Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Mar 2010Fri 23-Aug-13 01:32 PM
532 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NX2 & second monitor"

Qawra St Pauls Bay, MT

Apologies if this is not the proper place to post this.

I have an all in one desk top PC which has HDMI In & Out connectors but no VGA/DV1 (win 8)

If I were to buy an external monitor with HDMI input could I split Capture NX2 over two screens with the image for editing on the All in One and the NX2 tools on the second screen?

Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

alexL Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Nov 2007Mon 26-Aug-13 06:17 AM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NX2 & second monitor"
In response to Reply # 0

Heggedal, NO

Hi
I don't see why that shouldn't work.if you can have a desktop over 2 monitors, the build in one and an external one. I use dual monitors with nx2 with the image on one side and the tools and browser on the other.
When you set it up and leave capture nx2, next time the windows will be placed as configured.
However a seldom time the whole setup is reset to default. I don't know why.

expat Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Mar 2010Mon 26-Aug-13 07:31 AM
532 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NX2 & second monitor"
In response to Reply # 1

Qawra St Pauls Bay, MT

Thank you for your help.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #10756 Previous topic | Next topic