Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #1055
View in linear mode

Subject: "Capture NX2 Webinar" Previous topic | Next topic
photphil Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Aug 2004Fri 29-Jan-10 02:18 PM
615 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Capture NX2 Webinar"

Sidney, US

I participated in a Nik software webinar yesterday about Capture NX2. I found it very helpful and would recommend it to everyone. They have many sessions scheduled on their web site.

Phil

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 Webinar
mklass Platinum Member
29th Jan 2010
rbertalotto
30th Jan 2010
photphil Silver Member
30th Jan 2010
rbertalotto
30th Jan 2010
mklass Platinum Member
30th Jan 2010
rbertalotto
30th Jan 2010
photphil Silver Member
30th Jan 2010
robsb Platinum Member
30th Jan 2010
mklass Platinum Member
30th Jan 2010
robsb Platinum Member
31st Jan 2010
William
01st Feb 2010

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Fri 29-Jan-10 11:46 PM
5583 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 0

Tacoma, US

I have signed up for these about 3 times now, when they are scheduled for early morning Pacific time, and each time they get rescheduled to mid-morning when I cannot participate. I've looked through the Nik Webinar archives, but can't find these listed. Does anyone know if they are available for later viewing?

Mick
www.mickklassphoto.com

rbertalotto Registered since 25th Nov 2009Sat 30-Jan-10 12:24 AM
306 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 1

North Dartmouth, US

So here is a software company that can't notify us when a webinar is scheduled. I attended the one a month or so ago so they absolutely have my contact info......

Ball dropping like this just pisses me off!

Is it available anywhere for post viewing?

RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
www.rvbprecision.com

photphil Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Aug 2004Sat 30-Jan-10 01:00 AM
615 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 2

Sidney, US

If you check their web site, look under the Learn tab on the menu. It looks as if many of the webinars about NX2 are archived and available to view or download. Here's a link

http://www.niksoftware.com/learnmore/usa/entry.php?view=webinars

Hope that helps.

Phil

rbertalotto Registered since 25th Nov 2009Sat 30-Jan-10 01:15 AM
306 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 3

North Dartmouth, US

Aug 11, 2009 is the last one archived..........

I signed up for the next four and it automatically places the time and date in your outlook calender

RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
www.rvbprecision.com

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Sat 30-Jan-10 02:50 AM
5583 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 4

Tacoma, US

Unless I'm missing something, none of the Capture NX webinars are listed in the archives.

Mick
www.mickklassphoto.com

rbertalotto Registered since 25th Nov 2009Sat 30-Jan-10 12:20 PM
#6. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 5

North Dartmouth, US

Over on the right in "RED" it says Archived Webinars.........

You'll fine them there. But you might be correct, there are no "NX" Webinars?

RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
www.rvbprecision.com

photphil Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Aug 2004Sat 30-Jan-10 12:30 PM
#7. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 5

Sidney, US

Mick,
You're right-the only sessions on there are for a variety of Nik products but not necessarily for Capture. Sorry that I missed that.

Phil

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Sat 30-Jan-10 07:17 PM
12255 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#8. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 1

San Jose, US

I had signed up for one and could not log on, so I sent them an email and they sent me a link to the stored webinar. You might want to drop them a line and tell them which one you missed due to their reschedule and I am sure they will do the same for you.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Sat 30-Jan-10 07:31 PM
#9. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 8

Tacoma, US

Bob,

Who did you send the E-mail to, or was it just through their on-line tech support system?

Mick
www.mickklassphoto.com

robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Sun 31-Jan-10 08:35 AM
12255 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#10. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 9

San Jose, US

This was awile ago, but as my memory serves me I sent the email to the same address that gave me confirmation of my reservation. I got a quick response to my complaint also. They had been having problems with the Webinars at that time. My belief is most of the Webinar's are for their stand alone tools, and that they just have one extensive one for the NX2 product and Color Effects 3.0 for NX2, and just repeat it.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

William Registered since 05th Aug 2004Mon 01-Feb-10 09:35 PM
53 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: Capture NX2 Webinar"
In response to Reply # 10

Norwalk, US

They have a NX2 webinar next month and a Color Efex Pro this Thursday for those interested.

William

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #1055 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.