nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #10490
View in linear mode

Subject: "ViewNX2" Previous topic | Next topic
jerryray Silver Member Charter MemberThu 13-Jun-13 10:31 PM
319 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"ViewNX2"

NYC, US

I have simple question (I think) I would like to use Viewnx2 to download current files.

When I use the transfer, I don't see where I can set the software to transfer new shots.

Is there a simple solution I missed?

TIA

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

arbie Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Mar 2009Fri 14-Jun-13 01:50 AM
26 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: ViewNX2"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

When you say "download current files", do you mean transfer them from card to computer? If so, then when you launch Nikon Transfer 2 from VNX2, (or select it to start when you connect your camera or card to computer) the option to transfer new files only is in the "Preferences" tab at the top of the screen.

Ralph MacAdam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbmac/

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

jerryray Silver Member Charter MemberFri 14-Jun-13 01:35 PM
319 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: ViewNX2"
In response to Reply # 1

NYC, US

Yes, I do have that option for new files selected, but old and new files seem to be checked and the scree says 5 files in Que. Which for this test is 4 original and 1 new?

arbie Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Mar 2009Fri 14-Jun-13 07:51 PM
26 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: ViewNX2"
In response to Reply # 2

CA

Yes, it will say however many files are on your card are in the queue and show them all checked, but the number of files in the queue will change to only the new ones when you click on "transfer".
Ralph

Ralph MacAdam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbmac/

jerryray Silver Member Charter MemberFri 14-Jun-13 11:57 PM
#4. "RE: ViewNX2"
In response to Reply # 3

NYC, US

OK, I took it to be true. Thanks

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #10490 Previous topic | Next topic