nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
bkruppa

Bluffton, US
41 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bkruppa Silver Member Nikonian since 31st May 2013
Sun 02-Jun-13 05:24 PM

I have the latest version of Capture and just started having some issues that I can't resolve.

1: I just finished a photo shoot and transferred my raw + jpeg files to my laptop. When I got home I also transferred the same files (from my memory card) to my desktop computer. So far everything is good. However, when opening the files in Capture all I see are the NEF files (raw) and not the jpeg files. If I open up the same on my laptop both files are there for editing. I went back to my desktop and looked at the base file itself and indeed both files are there but Capture for what ever reason doesn't recognize the jpeg files. I checked to make sure that All Images was checked so that isn't the issue. Any suggestions? Never had this problem before.

2: Just installed all the software for a new Canon printer. When I go into any program that can print and bring up the print routine I get the Canon Print Window that contains all of the print parameters that I can set for printing (i.e., paper size, type, borderless, etc.) This comes up with every program but Capture NX2 where I get the very basic print window with no choices for lets say paper type or the dozens of other parameters that I get in the Canon window. On the top of the window it does list the Canon printer but that is about it. This occurs on my laptop and when I get home I will install the same on my desktop and see if it brings up the Canon print window. Suggestions?

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 rbaskin Silver Member
02nd Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 bkruppa Silver Member
02nd Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
03rd Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 bkruppa Silver Member
03rd Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: Capture NX2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
03rd Jun 2013

G