nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1963
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Happy with the 70-300" Previous topic | Next topic
richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Tue 16-Oct-12 11:46 AM
3613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Happy with the 70-300"
In response to In response to 2

Dyserth, UK

Yes, we do seem to be following each other. My only disappointment has been, especially with the D800, that the UK weather has not provided good light very often lately. Wildlife has been very difficult, if not non-existent and landscapes bland and flat. In fact much of what I have done in landscape has been converted to monochrome.

Still awaiting my V1, so hopefully the postman will arrive soon. I missed out on a mint FT-1 yesterday for £100 (US$150) and they don't come up on e-bay that often.

I can't imagine a time where any telephoto is just too long!

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicHappy with the 70-300 [View all] , KnightPhoto Gold Member, Tue 16-Oct-12 04:49 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Happy with the 70-300
richardd300 Silver Member
16th Oct 2012
KnightPhoto Gold Member
16th Oct 2012
richardd300 Silver Member
16th Oct 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1963 Previous topic | Next topic