nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1926
View in linear mode

Subject: "V1 as a "Car Camera"" Previous topic | Next topic
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Boston Area, US  Nikonian since 25th Nov 2002 Fri 05-Oct-12 01:32 PM
9699 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"V1 as a "Car Camera""

Perhaps somewhat infamously, I still use a Pronea S as my "car camera" -- it rides quietly in my car just in case a shooting opportunity comes along. I'm considering taking advantage of the Adorama offer on the V1 to replace it.

My question is pretty simple -- how long does the battery last when the camera isn't being used? Could I leave the camera in the car for a couple of months and still have it ready to rock 'n roll?

Thanks!

One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it. - Galen Rowell

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicV1 as a "Car Camera" [View all] , benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Fri 05-Oct-12 01:32 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: V1 as a "Car Camera" nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography
05th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: V1 as a "Car Camera" dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
05th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: V1 as a "Car Camera" KnightPhoto Gold Member
16th Oct 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1926 Previous topic | Next topic