nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1728
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: 1.2 firmware for V1 and J1 released" Previous topic | Next topic
scottishsoldier Registered since 23rd Dec 2007Wed 05-Sep-12 05:43 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: 1.2 firmware for V1 and J1 released"
In response to In response to 5

Abbotsford, CA

I did the update for my V1 as well as the lens updates. The lens updates are supposed to shut the camera down when the lens is locked. It does not work on either my 10-30 or 30-110.
Has anyone else experienced this? If so, do you have a "fix"? I am awaiting feedback from Nikon.
Thanks for any help or info coming my way.
Bas

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as news1.21 firmware for V1 and J1 released [View all] , nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography , Wed 08-Aug-12 01:39 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: 1.2 firmware for V1 and J1 released
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography
09th Aug 2012
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography
09th Aug 2012
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
10th Aug 2012
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography
10th Aug 2012
Ginsbury Gold Member
12th Aug 2012
scottishsoldier
05th Sep 2012
Ginsbury Gold Member
05th Sep 2012
scottishsoldier
05th Sep 2012
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
05th Sep 2012
richardd300 Silver Member
05th Feb 2013
DavidHarsay
31st Dec 2012
Reply message 1.21 firmware for V1
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Feb 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon 1 Cameras (Public) topic #1728 Previous topic | Next topic