Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #698
View in linear mode

Subject: "Which GPS add-on would you buy?" Previous topic | Next topic
OpticalSerenity Registered since 23rd Oct 2006Thu 07-Oct-10 10:49 PM
91 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Which GPS add-on would you buy?"
Thu 07-Oct-10 11:03 PM by OpticalSerenity

Atlanta, US

I'm going to pickup the D7000, but I want to make sure each shot is geotagged. I'm not happy about the idea of a tethered solution either from Nikon or one like EasyTag.

So I'm looking at the GISTEQ PhotoTrackr Plus (http://www.gisteq.com/phototrackr/phototrackr-plus-n.php)

or the Foolography Unleashed module
(http://www.foolography.com/products/unleashed-dx000/)

Although, the Unleashed module requires a separate GPS receiver (big down side)

Which do you recommend?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionWhich GPS add-on would you buy? [View all] , OpticalSerenity , Thu 07-Oct-10 10:49 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Which GPS add-on would you buy?
radwar
07th Oct 2010
OpticalSerenity
07th Oct 2010
radwar
07th Oct 2010
OpticalSerenity
08th Oct 2010
lisaching
11th Oct 2010

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #698 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.