Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #5661
View in linear mode

Subject: "Manual vs Program Mode" Previous topic | Next topic
wkramer Registered since 03rd Dec 2010Sun 06-Feb-11 07:37 PM
108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Manual vs Program Mode"

Port Washington/New York, US

Based upon advice given on these boards, I have been experimenting with the different modes of shooting with my D7000. I'm finding that I get many more of what would be keepers when shooting in Manual mode (I set ISO, Aperture and shutter speed). I had never shot in manual before. Its actually almost as easy as program mode once you've done it a few times.

Keep all the good tips coming.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicManual vs Program Mode [View all] , wkramer , Sun 06-Feb-11 07:37 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Manual vs Program Mode
jmiguez Silver Member
07th Feb 2011
captainkev
07th Feb 2011
chris_platt Silver Member
08th Feb 2011
jadiniz
08th Feb 2011
rbsandor Gold Member
09th Feb 2011
billD80 Silver Member
09th Feb 2011

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #5661 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.