Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #505
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Preorder Done" Previous topic | Next topic
Rich Mc Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Oct 2004Fri 01-Oct-10 01:49 AM
20 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Preorder Done"
In response to In response to 1

Long Beach, US

I hope so too. I had heard that the end of October was the likely shipping date from Nikon to the dealers...sooner would certainly be better.

Rich Mc

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicPreorder Done [View all] , Biker Bill Gold Member, Tue 28-Sep-10 06:10 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Preorder Done
KnightPhoto Gold Member
29th Sep 2010
Rich Mc Silver Member
01st Oct 2010
Ramesses
02nd Oct 2010
Biker Bill Gold Member
11th Oct 2010

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #505 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.