Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26989
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: I could use a little help. working on getting us a..." Previous topic | Next topic
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Thu 02-May-13 09:48 PM
25574 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: I could use a little help. working on getting us another Nikonian"
In response to In response to 0

US

Hi John,

While the higher end bodies will meter with MF lenses, when using a Zuiko-OM lens on a Nikon body you will have to use stop-down metering on the D7000 series, D_00 series, and D_ series bodies.

If your friend shoots landscapes and static subjects stop down metering and manual focusing should not be much of a problem.

Best Regards,
Marty

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicI could use a little help. working on getting us anoth... [View all] , JBD90 Silver Member, Thu 02-May-13 08:44 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: I could use a little help. working on getting us a...
MEMcD Moderator
02nd May 2013
JBD90 Silver Member
03rd May 2013
jec6613 Silver Member
03rd May 2013
JBD90 Silver Member
03rd May 2013
Leonard62 Gold Member
03rd May 2013
MEMcD Moderator
04th May 2013
billD80 Silver Member
03rd May 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #26989 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.