Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25812
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: First bird with a new 7100 Straight OOC" Previous topic | Next topic
Kidkett Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2010Sat 30-Mar-13 08:33 AM
433 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: First bird with a new 7100 Straight OOC"
In response to In response to 2

Campo, US

I processed it in OnOne Software Photo Suites 7; I can only guess now what I did. But this will be close.

1. Color Correction – Auto Fix - 80%
2. Landscape – Magic Ocean – 30-40%
3. Sharpening – Amazing Detail – 10-15%

I ran your new picture thru it but you already did a great job on editing it. The Amazing Detail pulled a little more detail out of the bird.

Great Shots,
Bill

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicFirst bird with a new 7100 Straight OOC Update with bir... [View all] , larrycurrlymoe Silver Member, Fri 29-Mar-13 01:53 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: First bird with a new 7100 Straight OOC
Kidkett Silver Member
29th Mar 2013
larrycurrlymoe Silver Member
30th Mar 2013
Kidkett Silver Member
30th Mar 2013
Reply message RE: First bird with a new 7100 Straight OOC Update with...
jamtins Silver Member
30th Mar 2013
Reply message RE: First bird with a new 7100 Straight OOC Update with...
vitalishe Silver Member
31st Mar 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #25812 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.