Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23493
View in linear mode

Subject: "SD card error" Previous topic | Next topic
msetter Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Dec 2012Mon 28-Jan-13 12:50 AM
61 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SD card error"

Milford, US

Saturday we went out to the Quabbin Reservoir here in MA in search of Bald Eagles. It was below 20 and very windy off the water. At least 3 times the camera wouldn't shoot and it read card err. I have 2 brand new scandisk 32g cards, I swapped their locatons and all was fine for awhile then another error, swapped them back and no issues.

Could this be due to the cold? I went for a couple mile hike today shooting various things without issue, it's much warmer.

thanks,
Marcy

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicSD card error [View all] , msetter Silver Member, Mon 28-Jan-13 12:50 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: SD card error
tekneektom Gold Member
28th Jan 2013
TiaanR Silver Member
29th Jan 2013
hro1957 Silver Member
29th Jan 2013
agitater Gold Member
29th Jan 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23493 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.