Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23468
View in linear mode

Subject: "Viewfinder virtual horizon." Previous topic | Next topic
Remooc Registered since 25th Sep 2012Sat 26-Jan-13 10:12 AM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Viewfinder virtual horizon."

Newquay, Cornwall, GB

Hello all,
I am having trouble getting the viewfinder virtual horizon function working. It is mentioned in D.Young book about assigning a button for it, so I looked in the English user manual and found info on page 231 and page 245 about setting the Fn button in custom setting f3. I have done this and pressed the Fn button but nothing happens. Am I missing out something out in the setup? The virtual horizon on the LCD display works fine.
Ps In Darrel's book he refers to dots appearing left and right, am I right in thinking that these are the exposure indicators as given in the info on page 231 of the manual.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicViewfinder virtual horizon. [View all] , Remooc , Sat 26-Jan-13 10:12 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Viewfinder virtual horizon.
elec164 Silver Member
26th Jan 2013
Remooc
26th Jan 2013
Rassie Silver Member
26th Jan 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23468 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.