Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23459
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: How are other Nikonians using the "My Menu" Special..." Previous topic | Next topic
DaveSoderlund Silver Member Nikonian since 29th May 2010Tue 29-Jan-13 04:53 PM
367 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: How are other Nikonians using the "My Menu" Specialty Menu for their D7000?"
In response to In response to 0

Geneva, US

Another cute trick (learned this from Steve Simon at the Nikonians D80/D90/D7000 workshop): program the Function button to take you to the top item on My Menu. From there, it's just a left-click on the thumbwheel to display all of the items on My Menu.

I've done this on my D90 -- really quick access to those often-used menu items.

Dave

http://davidmsoderlund.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidsoderlund/

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicHow are other Nikonians using the "My Menu" Specialty M... [View all] , pimadude Silver Member, Fri 25-Jan-13 07:25 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: How are other Nikonians using the "My Menu" Special...
cosmicfires Silver Member
26th Jan 2013
jmesseder2 Silver Member
26th Jan 2013
Remooc
26th Jan 2013
Bravozulu Silver Member
28th Jan 2013
DaveSoderlund Silver Member
29th Jan 2013
pimadude Silver Member
05th Feb 2013
mjhach Silver Member
06th Feb 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23459 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.