#29. "RE: My upgrade dilemma: buy D7000 or wait?" In response to In response to 4
> *If* >Nikon puts out a D7100 this spring, and *if* you could get >one, you’d have one of the very first produced. You’d be >betting it doesn’t have any teething problems or glitches that >early adopters have to put up with.
Not a good bet, considering the problems with the first production of the D80, D5000, D600 and D800. I bought a D7k (up from a D80) because the D80 is showing its age and I didn't want to wait for the D7x00 to be born and finish teething. We could be talking next January before you'd be confident in buying one.