#16. "RE: My upgrade dilemma: buy D7000 or wait?" In response to In response to 0
If I was in your shoes, I'd wait to see what's coming, for surely *SOMETHING* must be coming in the next couple of months, be it a D7100, D7200 or D400. The D7000 and D300s are both ripe for replacement; even if the replacement doesn't tickle your fancy there should be plenty of opportunities (perhaps more than currently) to get your other options. Time is on your side. Time is not yet tight.
I’m showing my support for an icon of British Aviation that needs our help to fly in 2013. See www.vulcantothesky.org Join me in changing your profile picture to show your support and spread the word. Visit the site to grab your image.